Forex for beginners - some advice
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #781 Collapse

you want to start small? try starting a currency exchange business. this will give you a ground-level foundation for forex trading later. the turnaround time is different but the mechanics work the same.
    Get a couple of books on the subject and read, read, read first
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #782 Collapse

Beginners k liye yehi advice hai k wo pehle trading ki achi aur proper learning aur knowledge hasil karin...zyada se zyada practice karin aur trading main perfect hn.... market ko behter tor pe samjhen then trading karin... ta k wo risks ko mininize kar saken aur maximum profit earn kar saken....
      • #783 Collapse

Yes as a trader it is very good for you to try and advice your self on the market to place that will help you to make good money so always try to be very focus at any given time

• #784 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say thatit is very god for you to look forsome one that is a professional so that you can grow from one level to the other at any given time

• #785 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to try and study the market that will help you to make good money so always try to be very focus and make good gain

• #786 Collapse

You can learn how to trade forex whether you are a beginner or a veteran trader who want to make a switch to the forex market. Forex trading is very lucrative. However, it is not for everyone. The psychological and intellectual challenges are enormous. By following these simple steps below, you will learn how to overcome the challenges and become a successful trader
              • #787 Collapse

me forex market k newbie trader ko bs yehi advice karogi k hard working zada se zada kare or forex me study khatm nhi hoti har level pe ap forex ko sikhte ho samjhte ho, or me ye bhi kaho k demo account pe zada se zada posting kare or waha se experince hasil kare it is better for you and your future

• #788 Collapse

thanks bro for giving us so many advices
                  we will keeep in mind them all and we will pray for your and all the partners on the forex forum
                  • #789 Collapse

bro every great thing requires a lot of hard working and practice because without practicing one can not acheve his/her goal and aim jub banda practice karta hai to wo nuqsan say bach sakta ha forex me
                    • #790 Collapse

Yes always try and see the main market that you will use to make good gain so always try to be very focus with each one another so that you can be able to grow at all times

• #791 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to try and trade very well at all times that you are in this business so that you will always make good profit at any given peirod of time

• #792 Collapse

forex ke dunya me enter hone wle new comer ko chayey k wo pahle demo account pr achi prtice kre ta k un ko is business se related achi knowledge or achay trading skill a jai ya phr wo kse senior se gidance le ta k wo unhay proper guide kr skay is business k barey mee
                          • #793 Collapse

forex me mein bhi aik beginner hon or yeh mera pehla month hai forum me or trading meri next month se start ho gi lekin me jo ab tak seekha hon forex se woh yahi hai ke greed or hurry yeh do cheezen aap ko forex me kabhi kamyab nahi hone de sakti hain .
                            • #794 Collapse

My advice to you being a new user is to first learn about forex so that you have proper information at hand. Try learning through video tutorials and then make your demo accoubt so that you can get first hand experience and practice of forex trading
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #795 Collapse

daer mai ye samjta ho ke forex aik acha business hai aur new trader ko es mai trading start karne se pehle es ke bare mai proper knowledge aue eexperience hasil karna chaheyai aur ye experience
                                serf demo account se hasil ho sakti ,, demo account per minimum 2 3 months practice karni chaheyai take trading skills develop ho jaye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X