Knowledge + Big capital = Big profit
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

dear friend me app ki baat se agree kerta hun me yeh samajhta hun ke forex trading mein success hasil kerne ke lye knowledge boht important hai knowledge ke bagher ham forex mein success hasil nahi ker sakte hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

Is bat men koi shaq naheen kay forex trading ek sub say best business hai aur agar koi shaks forex trading par zeyada profit gain karna chahta hai to usay chaheye kay wo knowlege bhi rakhta ho aur big capital bhi keyon kay zeyada profit dono say melay ga

• #318 Collapse

Forex trading mai ap k pas big capital hony ke wish rakhty hain or big profit earn krna chahty hain tu ap pas apni wishes ko sucess krny k lye big trading experence hasil kry demo py practice kr k learning kry ta k ap real trading mai apni wishes and big profit or big capital man bn sky

• #319 Collapse

Really I've truly got done considerably loss interior forex as soon as i was a fresh trader. However I has not been tired using huge diminish. But now I'll be a helpful trader interior here. With this reason I'm able to help profit considerably now. But I'm able to share with many new and older traders must not tired using loss interior real accounts. Because loss can be quite a part in foreign exchange.

• #320 Collapse

haan hum ko forex me ilam ki zarurt honi chaiye without knowledge hum forex me profit nai kar skte
            • #321 Collapse

It does not require genius to understand that any widening and narrowing of the circuit based on the decisions of individuals, will be greatly affected the minds of these individuals. Few people are mindful of the different levels of the games intelligence affecting the market -If focusing your eyes on the way in which it affects psychology on others - including the mass psychology of these individuals who use forex trading on a daily basis but do not forget to be Ali familiar with things that move you also, you could end it has caused damage to the Centers for your trades. Best Forex coaches will tell you that before becoming a successful trader,

• #322 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from tradian .bergm Therefore, some mental games are exposure through psychology transaction analysisWhen it comes to trade in the forex market, success is more a question of mentality is what is linked to the same subject matter. Any dealer spent a period of time in this game will tell you that psychology has the functions performed by and has a lot to do with both of your performance profile in the trading arena and with the way the market moves. Winning here depends on your mind you - and your understanding of the way in which it moves the market psychologyPsychological study of the market is not new.
                • #323 Collapse

ya the particular professional professionals always learn from there mistakes therefore you must also learn in the mistakes first you need to make demonstration account to generate some practice about it and then you need to trade around the real account to check on that you are now competent or certainly not and always learn from the blunders in demonstration
                  • #324 Collapse

One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.

• #325 Collapse

This might be a the majority of well-liked thing to take place to the latest traders. They are usually constantly throughout hurry to produce profit they often just consequently excited to produce the revenue. However they should slow down a little bit to tend to be more stable to get over fervent and impatient isn't good concerning trading.
                      • #326 Collapse

when you do have a good investing skill along with experience in this particular business then you will be aware that forex is actually profitable enterprise. trade devoid of proper know-how and experience could make you turn into a loser in this particular business and you should never be aware that forex is actually profitable.
                        • #327 Collapse

Is bat men koi shak nahen kay forex ek online best working place hai aur forex men hamaray pas jitna zeyada knowledge hoga aur hum jitni zeyada capital lagayen gay humen utna faid hoga

• #328 Collapse

aik bat ap ki theek hy or dusri bat theek nahi hy. first bat ye hy k knowledge jitna ziada ho profit utna hi ziada ho ga oar yahan low capital waly b achi earning kar k high capital bana lyty hain
                            • #329 Collapse

I would advise not to go into smaller timeframes. Try to trade the timeframes such as the H1, H4 and D1. The smaller the timeframe the more there is noise and false movements and the trader to be more professional.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

exactly brother forex business me successful trade karne ke leye trader ke pass knowledge honi chahiye, important hoti he trader ki knowledge aur experience uske bad investment according to me investment apnay limit ki mutabiq karni chahiye, agar ap ki strategy perfect hogi to ap easily huge profit bhi earn kar sakhte ho.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X