Knowledge + Big capital = Big profit
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

It's good and before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

knowledge ho aap ko to aap ke lye kuch bhi mushkil nahi rahe ga agar knowledge hasil kari aap ne forex ki or is me aap ko trading karni aik baar aa gai to phir yeh business aap ke lye money ka tree ban sakta hai or unlimited profits hasil kiye ja sakte hain is se .
      • #363 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janab mere khayale me forex me jis ke pas forex trading ka acha knowledge aur experience hai wo forex me success hai
        • #364 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah achi knowledge k sath hi hmen is business me hmeshah acha earn kr skaty hain kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen achi knowledge se hi hmen is business me hmeshah achi earning kr skaty hain
          • #365 Collapse

ye kam aisa hai k is me aap jub tak risk na le knowlege na ho ya aap k pass skill na ho aur ya aap is trade ko propr timing se na karte ho to big profit na mumkin hi is me aap ko sub se ziada hikmate amali karne parte
            • #366 Collapse

Yeah agreed with both the things are important for each other. If you have big capital but no knowledge you cannt earn profit but if you have both you can earn alot.
              • #367 Collapse

bilkul ji ap ny theek kaha jitna zeada knowledge ho ga utna zeada i profit ho ga pehly insan ko achy sy step by step knowledge gain karna chahye pher real forex ki taraf ana chaye...!!!
                • #368 Collapse

Currency rates play certain laws. First assigned value of the currency depends on the country's economy appointed indicators. Secondly determined by the preferences and expectations of dealers in the market. Despite the difficulty of the work expectations, but possible. Work on the Forex market confirms the analysis that the proportion positives include more than coincidence and important knowledge Forex well

• #369 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.
                    • #370 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah achi knowledge or capital se hi kam krna chahe tb hi hm is business me asani se achi earning kr skaty hain or is business me hm success b asani se tb hi is business me ho sakty haain or career b bana skaty hain
                      • #371 Collapse

ap ka ye formula bilkul sahee likin is ka 100% result sirf usi time he ho skata ha ke agra is buisness ke abry mi tarder bulkul expert ho and us ko is buisness mi her forex ups and dawn ke bary mi experience hasil ho isi ly is formula ki kamyabi ka daromdar trader ki apni skill per ha.
                        • #372 Collapse

Forex Trading main ap ko kam kerne ke liye sub se pehle to apne ap ko kafi strong bana parta hai then ap ko ke pass knowledge + capital amount ka hona lazim hai kiyun ke apne trades long term basis per kerni hai to ap ke pass amount ziyada hona lazim hai
                          • #373 Collapse

What the term "Forex" What is it exactly? Why become present among us? .As one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground. Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computerwe can make this wealth if we know how to deal with Forex
                            • #374 Collapse

The majority of traders do not have the plan, in the sense that they do not know what to do if it turns out that they are right or wrong. And it turned large profits on paper at a great loss indeed no other reason than because they do not know when they are coming out of Elsafqh.hjm trading and high liquidity in the market easy availability in most trading currencies you can make a profit from rising prices and falling at the same time

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

ji bilkul sahi kaha hy app ne forex mein in dono cheezo ki ehmiyat hy lehaza hyumein chayein k hum in dono chezo pe working krey ta ky hum ek axhey trader bn sakhey in dono ka hona forex mein bht zaroori hy :)

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X