"Key of Success in Forex trade?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #526 Collapse

i think that in forex trading hard working is the key of success and we also need knowledge and experience in the forex trading business so i think that these all things like hard working knowledge experience and skill are the keys of success in the forex trading forex and in this business we can get a lots of the profit if we follow these things and in this business we can get a lots of the profit and also knowledge because it is also a knowledgeable business
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #527 Collapse

forex ma kamyab tab hi hamy milti ha jab ham zyda si mahnt karty ha wo khaty ha ana jitni zyda mhant utna zyda phal same to same ham jitni zyda mhant karty ha hamy utna hi zyda fyda hota ha hamy mhant karnu cheya
      • #528 Collapse

my dear work hard karna chahiye tab hi hum ache trader ban sakte hain forex aesa business hai jis me hum jitni zada mehnat karain ge utna hi hume faida hoga aur achi earning k liye acha capital huna bhi bht zarori hai.
        :o love FOREX without any condition :o
        • #529 Collapse

friend we've kept this patience merely by trading with my very own investment. as i traded using bonus capital i then could certainly not lose time looking forward to any excellent trading signal but enter on the market with any area and ordered and available with main lots for producing income rapidly. so this best aid for swapping with personal capital may be "i include learn when we should enter on the market along with the amount possibility must taken.

• #530 Collapse

han...time hi sbb kuch hai..agr hm kisi cheez ko time dain gy tu hmara experience us main increase hota jai ga or hm maher hoty jain gy..jis bhi field ko lagan sy kia jai tu hm us main kamyab hoty hain..chahye wo forax trading hai ya koi or..
            • #531 Collapse

g forex business main hard work hi forex main sub sy best key hai agar hum hard work krty hain to humyn koi kisi qisam ki problum nhe hoti hai is k liy humko kafi mehnat krni prti hai
              • #532 Collapse

Jee I think key of success in forex is only three, gain forex knowledge, increase experience, and hard work ager ap main yeh teenun cheezain majood hain tu phir ap forex main kafi earn kar saktey aur aik kamyab forex trader bun saktey hain.

• #533 Collapse

Yes I agree , main app ki baat se pora it'te'faaq karta hon per mary khayal main asal aur Qab le Ietemad jo cheez hy , wo time hy jo forex ko do gay, mtlb jitna zyada time app is per serve kro gay , is ko use kro gay , ap ka utna zyada faida ho ga aur aap utna zyada kama sakty ho yahan se
                  • #534 Collapse

agr to hum forex main kamyabi hasil krna chahtay hai to hmay boht kuch seekhnay key zrroort hai or hum ye subbb demo account per seekh sktay hai yaa apnay seniours say jo hmay guide kray or hum b forex main professional trader ban skay....
                    • #535 Collapse

Agar ap pakistan froex forum trading my agar work karty ho to ap is my bhot achy sy trading karo ap is my ap
                      • #536 Collapse

hmm you are right my good friend. thanks to your valuable publish. i think this figure might all with the forex trader. because many people know forex is totally a various business instead of like stock market. forex market around the clock, 5 day within a week open not like stock marketplace. no need to go over and above home in forex market.
                        • #537 Collapse

forex ma agar mehnat karte ha tu ye key of success ha .agr ap time manage kar lete ha aur is time k mutabq kam karte ha tu ye b key of success ha .trading ka knowledge hona chaiye .tu ye b key of success ha .lekn sb se important hardwok ha.

• #538 Collapse

Surely you'll receive benefit through spending your money in Fx trading. Because you won't need to put a great deal importance inside trading utilizing money through posting while you will utilizing your own cash. You will certainly trade a great deal carefully and you will learn each steps perfectly.

• #539 Collapse

do not believe on others news and information,just learn to this market,and make your own predictions of this market,so try to avoid from hurry in this market,do with care and earns a lot of money from this market.do with care and enjoy to this market.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #540 Collapse

discipline rules and regulations are crucial in Fx trading business. without discipline you aren't good worker. i am Forex trader and i generate income easily because it is trustworthy and valuable business within this market. it's a good idea business in this world. and my spouse and i follow the rules and regulations.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X