"Key of Success in Forex trade?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #481 Collapse

where there are no guarantees for its trade, so the ability to move and start again is one of the skills necessary for success in this area

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #482 Collapse

Of the most common mistakes made by Forex traders it is that they are content to reap a small profit while leaving their losses worsen, which is a result accustomed to not having a plan for trading; Having exposed to bargain or two deals Khasrtin may only obtain small gains following the deal even if it is likely to This transaction will bring you a great asset compensate for previous losses.

• #483 Collapse

key yehi ha k aap ki skills boht mature hon or aap aik ache mature admi ki traha trading karain ..or hard working karain or sb se bari baat aap ko money management krni aati ho ta k aap market me long term tk trading kr sakain..jo k aik achi cheez ha..
        • #484 Collapse

exactly brother hardwork is the key of success but in forex trading hard work k sath hum forex ko learn karne k lye is business ko time bhi dena parta h tab ja k forex aati h
          • #485 Collapse

You should not carry retribution available on the market as a way to recompense for your damage does not occur till one more lossy should be cautious when getting into the market along with find the proper time period

• #486 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages

• #487 Collapse

hum bhi yehe kehtay hain bhai kay hardwork forex main karna parta hai ziyada hard work karnay say he hum forex main successful rehtay hain hard work kay sath aap ki skils bhi forex m,ain successful honay ki key hain agar aap kay pass good skills hain tou aap kuch months main he kamyab ho saktay ho
                • #488 Collapse

Is business me hmen success hasil karni ha tu us k liye hmen is business me mehnat se kam karna chahe tb hi hm is business me hm achi earning kar skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hemshah mehant se kam kar k hi achi earning kareen
                  • #489 Collapse

Ham tamam kaam me success hasi ker sakte hen agar ham unko munasib time de tu aur agar jis kaam me ham dil laga ker kaam kerte hen usi me zaroor kamiyabi hasil hoti he aur ye hi key to success he isi tarah forex me bhi aisa hi kerna chayye.
                    • #490 Collapse

MY Brother her kam ko kar ny ka ly hamay hard work karna hota ha jis ka zary hum is kam ma success hasal kar sackitay ha hum jis kam ko dil sa kary or is ma success hasal kar laty ha to hamary ly vo kam key to success ho jata ha forex hamry ly vaky hi key to success ha kuk hum forex pr jub b hamry pass time hota ha hum os vakat is pr work kar sackity ha or apny ly money hasal kar sackity ha

• #491 Collapse

key of success in the forex is only hard working and practice without that things we can not get success in the forex market
                        • #492 Collapse

brother knowledge is best power of forex trading business mene jab say forex ka proper knowledge or experience haseel kia hai muje is say faida hi mila hai forex ek acha business hai jiss me hum hard work kar kay success ho saktey hain
                          • #493 Collapse

In reality, these kind of data along with indications help dealers to be able to observe the complete pulse with the world-wide economic system; So, it's not unusual that these indications are usually administered by simply a lot of dealers inside fiscal promotes. Following the book of these indications, most of us take note always moves out there. The degree along with toughness connected with market volatility, are usually with regards to the incredible importance of this list. Therefore, it's very important to understand consider some of the most critical indications along with just what that they characterize these kind of indications.
                            • #494 Collapse

success in forex business is not so easy as it looks because demo account is necessary and if you do trade without skills then you can lose money here easily.i am also working for success and i think that i can make money easily if i can apply my all skills in trade.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #495 Collapse

bhai chahy ham trading bhi karen to us main bhi to hamen kafi mehnat karni pati ha ham market ko dekhty hain analysis ko dekhty hain or factory new ko read karty hain kafi mehnat hoti ha or kafi mushkil se hamen profit hasil hota ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X