How to get rid of loss?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1066 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1067 Collapse

es main app ko mehnat karne hoge tu app es amni loss kam akr skte ho aur app es amin kama skte ho so forex main en cheezo ka boht profit hota hai so forex trading main app ko loss tu hoga muger app ko es main sekhna hoga tu ap es amin kamayab hoskte ho

• #1068 Collapse

most people suffer loss bcz of the simple reason they are not well experienced so it is very important to actually get the required experience and the skills by working in the demo acc and after that do the real trading and while doing that make sure that u always analyze the market before trading in it so that way
        • #1069 Collapse

forex ke busines klye insan me suber ka hona lazmi ha or lalch se bachna chaye lalach se insan ko forex ke busines me noqsan hota ha
          • #1070 Collapse

forex trading aik bohat hi risky business hi jis main kamybi ke lye ap ko loss face ekrna pere ga iss lye apne loss ko kam kerne ke lye ap ko stop loss ko use ekrna ho ga then hi kmyb ho ge
            • #1071 Collapse

yes i agree with u that learni ng is too much important in forex if u donot learn then u will not remain long time in forex so learn forex first and then invest it will be good for u forex is the real buisniss from which u can earn thousand of the dollers. we never earn profit from trading and if you have no knowledge and experience about trading then you may get many loss from trading. If you have knowledge and skills then you earn huge profit from forex trading and make your dreams in real.
              • #1072 Collapse

yes dear you are right .. hmain patience say kam krna chhaye.. learning krni chahye ta k mistakes k chances km ho jaen.. or hardwork krna chhaye.. fresh mind say concentration say kam krna chaye phr hum loss say buch skty hain or acha kma skty hain
                • #1073 Collapse

brother humen forex k buisness mein bilkul b greed nai karna chahiye warna humen ek achi kamyabi hasel nai ho sakti aur humen loss ho sakta ha is buisness say
                  • #1074 Collapse

My friend you are partly correct and partly incorrect, this is because in forex success depends upon how more veteran and experienced you are, moreover how tactical you are piece trading. As far as your characteristic is preoccupied I instrument say that yes as a tiro you should be diligent and exchange smartly kinda than emotionally or with rapacity of having more this is how you win.
                    • #1075 Collapse

han ge apny loss ki reasons jo bhe bata'e hain wo kafi had tak theek hain or zaada tar inhi ki waja sy humain loss hota hai jab hum over smart yaa greedy ho jaty hain.
                      • #1076 Collapse

loss ko app aik he soorat main control kar saikn gay jab app apny risky mind ko control kar saikn gay kun k loss tab he hota hai jab app ziada risk laity ahin tu app ko loss ka samna karna parta hai iss leay risk say avoid karin jitna ho saky phir he app loss say bach skain gay.
                        • #1077 Collapse

I think we should be able to manage loss well then all would be nice and it would be very nice and everything will be nice and kotrol themselves would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very nice and all need the process and wait.
                          :rolleyes:
                          • #1078 Collapse

Loss safe hona ka tareeka yahai ha ka hum e target bana ka kam kara our zaiyda greed na kra is business main tu hu ko Forex maian bht good earning ho skae ha kam sa kam loss margin main.
                            • #1079 Collapse

I think we should be able to manage the loss well and all will be fine and the focus will be very nice and it would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be crucial once the manage of loss and it will be easy to achieve profit.
                              :p
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1080 Collapse

I say you have to keep learning and keep practicing with demo. Observe the market movements and try to understand the market. You need to learn how to read the Japanese candle stick patterns.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X