I think demo trading is very useful for every trader...
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #586 Collapse

ap ko baat 101% drust hai mene b first me demo pe hi start kia tha and is me ap ko kafi had tk experiece gain hota hai and it is the best of the best way to learn the forex trading have a lovely trading .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #587 Collapse

g aapny bilkul thk kaha k demo trading hmary lie bht ziyda usful hy is se hum bht kuch seekh sakty hain or hmary knowlwge ma bhi bht izafa hota hy , isilye hr begginer ko demo trading zaroor krni chhye istra aapky loss k chances bht kam hain.
      • #588 Collapse

no doubt demo trading is good for being a good trader.
        and demo hme earn ke ilawa sb kch dyta hy knowlegde loss profit hint experience marking each and every thing.
        bs earn yani profit hm use nai karskte hain ispe otherwise demo account is very good. for being a good trader.
        • #589 Collapse

dear friend me app ki baat se agree kerta hun me yeh samajhta hun ke demo account per ham trading ki practice ker ke trading ko proper learn ker sakte hain or ek expert trader ban sakte hain.
          • #590 Collapse

the principles are very simple and the calculation is not difficult, the main thing to understand them and to explain to himself the need to comply with these rules, but most understand only after significant losses, unfortunately.

• #591 Collapse

Assalmoalikum to all users.you are exectly true saying bro k har user aur trader k liye demo account bout achi cheez ha.demo account is very better full and use full for every trader.we can much mire practice on demo account.and for a good trader practice on demo account is very essential.
              • #592 Collapse

demo account is the best platform for all trader especially for beginner. demo account can help to increasing your trading skill. beginner should use demo account for practice before going to live account

• #593 Collapse

Forex trading ek world wide online business hai jis par log work kar kay profit kamatay hen aur ye kay Forex trading ek trusted business hai aur ye kay Demo account ki practice hamare liye useful he har trader keleye
                  • #594 Collapse

ji yeh aa nahai yeh app k oseekhany k liey banaei gai hai es liey es kam mein app ko smjh kk chalbna chaheay yeh kam sahi ha lekin app ko smhna chaheyay eh kam !
                    • #595 Collapse

Yes you are right demo account is the best to learn and gain the experience about trading, so from this account we can learn a best about trading without using any kind of money, so this demo apis actually the base of forex business.
                      • #596 Collapse

han g agar koe trader is trading kam ma zada a gy jana chahta ha to use chahye k wo ye bat soch ly k han g demo trading kafi zada bestt ha or use ful b bht zada ha traders ko aagy jany k ly or kam ko samjhny k ly b
                        • #597 Collapse

HAN g ap ny bohat achi baat ki hai k demo account sb bhaiyon k leye bohat hi acha aor traning aor practice krne k jaga hai jahan pr hum same original account k terhan practice kr sakty hain
                          • #598 Collapse

yes this is good post and i like it and if we sue the demo account according to any pattern and have a plane for it then we must can learn the Forex trading more quickly and we must got more profit from this business and and i hope we will get it soon and better so try to learn it.
                            • #599 Collapse

the most difficult phase of development we as a trader - is, of course, elementary education ... that depend on it, our future success ... is a kind of foundation for certain ...

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #600 Collapse

I think demo trading is very useful platform to learn and practice. demo trading is the best platform to develop the best trading strategy. you can use demo trading for practice and improve knowledge before investing money on forex

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X