I think demo trading is very useful for every trader...
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #721 Collapse

Online Tutorial ki zrorat bht kam pesh ati hogi, agr ap ne demo account banaya hy, to yehi ap k liye sb se zada guidness ka zariya hy, aur es account k zriye ap real account pe ba asani kam kar sakty hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #722 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and concern amounts therein

• #723 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.
        • #724 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.
          • #725 Collapse

Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices.the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• #726 Collapse

There is a lot of money that can profit from the forex market through and through a large number of traders, only if they were able to use the techniques / trading tactics correct and that allow them to profit without Borders. Given that only 5% of the daily trading volume comes from banks and governments and major companies wishing mainly in the hedge, the remaining 95% are trading for speculation and make a profit.
              • #727 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.
                • #728 Collapse

g han demo tmam traders k liy best hy jesa k hum kisi bhi jga job k liy jaty hein humein exam k tor pe demo k merhaly sy guzer ker agy job kerny ka moqa milta hy isi trha forex traders k liy demo jesy exam mein kamyab hona zeruri hy
                  • #729 Collapse

forex mein trading krty wqt ap ko confuse nhi hona chahye ap ko chahye k forex ko seekhein. aur jab b ap trading krny lgein to us k liye apko forex market ka analysis krna chahye jab tak ap market ka analysis nhi krein gy to apko market trend ka pta nhi hoga. jab ap ko confirm ho jay to tb trade open krein.
                    • #730 Collapse

A significant use of the plan and not to follow the special deliberative plan will appear as soon as you experience the first barrier during trading, here you must stop your trading and re-examine more seriously by building Strategic own and adhered to regardless of the type of plan in place or deliberative term, there are those who follow the short-term strategy and there followed by long-term strategy and there are those who prefer to use technical analysis and technical indicators assistant style
                      • #731 Collapse

Forex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online

• #732 Collapse

While begin Forex Trading realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money,especially when working with money. Work is characterized by intense seriousness,as many of us thought that there was a conspiracy had planned for him by "big players",
                          • #733 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha demo trading aik asi trading ja jis me hm kafi acha exprince hasil kr sakty hain or demo trading aik asi trading ha jis se hm is business ki achi learning b asani se kar ksaty hain or apna career b bana skaty hain
                            • #734 Collapse

hi friends mara name muzmmil hai ma app ko batao ke demo bohat useful hai aur bunda uss per seakhta hai aur bohat profit kamata hai bahi ma to bohat happy q ke ma ne bohat porfrt earn kia hai aur bohat seaka hai bahi pahele app demo account banao aur phir treading kero bohat profit hoga ya garanty ha ok friends be happy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #735 Collapse

g han janab ap thek khrhe hen forex treding her molk me ak acha bisnesss ha ye ak asan bisniss ha her admi jo is feeld me nea ha wo is me demo accont bna kr is per prectic krne ke bad is me tredin ka expirenc hasel kr skta ha expirenc hasel krne ke bad wo live accont bna kr ahca profit kma skta ha.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X