Traders Success depends on plan and practice.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2416 Collapse

dear friend ap na sahi kaha hai agar kisi na forex mein mein success hona hai thu wo aik planing aur khob practice karain tab forex mein kamyabi milagi thanks
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2417 Collapse

trader ki success usky plan and practice py he depend karti hai. kyu k trader ka plan jitna acha ho ga utna he wo zyada successful ho ga aur us trader ny jitni zayada practice ki ho ge utna he wo zayada profit earn kar saky ga aur jaldi success hasil kar sake ga.
      • #2418 Collapse

"

I agree with this comment that trade success depend on plan and patience.it is highly true in the sense that most of the trader don't have their clean plan and patience. but these two attribute is most important to be a successful trader.

"

• #2419 Collapse

"

i agree with you that traders success depends on plan and practice. we must have a good plan to trade in the forex market. we also must practice more and more according to the plan.

"

• #2420 Collapse

"

I agree with this comment that trade success depend on plan and patience.it is highly true in the sense that most of the trader don't have their clean plan and patience. but these two attribute is most important to be a successful trader.

"

• #2421 Collapse

"

i agree with you that traders success depends on plan and practice. we must have a good plan to trade in the forex market. we also must practice more and more according to the plan.

"

• #2422 Collapse

"

Success is not easy in this field it demands so mach care and hard work to take something from it there is the demo trading signals indicators for only to get money

"

• #2423 Collapse

"

I think traders success depend on the plan and the practice because it gives us lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge .so forex market full depend on the ours plan and practice because forex market is all time movement .

"

• #2424 Collapse

"

"

• #2425 Collapse

"

i think in forex practice is very important and i think Every single speculator really should being disciplined throughout the foreign exchange market.so forex is not easy so it is very hard work

"

• #2426 Collapse

"

Success is not easy in this field it demands so mach care and hard work to take something from it there is the demo trading signals indicators for only to get money

"

• #2427 Collapse

"

I think traders success depend on the plan and the practice because it gives us lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge .so forex market full depend on the ours plan and practice because forex market is all time movement .

"

• #2428 Collapse

"

"

• #2429 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2430 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X