Traders Success depends on plan and practice.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2446 Collapse

"

i agree with you that traders success depends on plan and practice. we must have a good plan to trade in the forex market. we also must practice more and more according to the plan.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2447 Collapse

"

i agree with you that traders success depends on plan and practice. we must have a good plan to trade in the forex market. we also must practice more and more according to the plan.

"

• #2448 Collapse

"

i think in forex practice is very important and i think Every single speculator really should being disciplined throughout the foreign exchange market.so forex is not easy so it is very hard work

"

• #2449 Collapse

han g apki bat bilkul sahi ha trading main hamari practice or hamary hamari achi planing hi kam ati ha agar ham achi planing k sath chalen gay to is business main kamyab rahen gay or achi earning bhi hogi
          • #2450 Collapse

"

I think traders success depend on the plan and the practice because it gives us lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge .so forex market full depend on the ours plan and practice because forex market is all time movement .

"

• #2451 Collapse

"

i think in forex practice is very important and i think Every single speculator really should being disciplined throughout the foreign exchange market.so forex is not easy so it is very hard work

"

• #2452 Collapse

"

Success is not easy in this field it demands so mach care and hard work to take something from it there is the demo trading signals indicators for only to get money

"

• #2453 Collapse

g han app ki bat sahi hay successful traders apny trading plans or demo account par practice karny se hi achi trading or acha profit earn kia ja sakta hay
                  • #2454 Collapse

"

"

• #2455 Collapse

"

"

• #2456 Collapse

"

Yes it is very good for you as a trader to have a very good plan so that when you are trading you will be able to make good profit from one level to the other and you will be very happy at all times

"

• #2457 Collapse

"

i think and in my point of view on both depend trading on plan and also on practice so if we wants to earn well in forex trading so need very good planing and also practice we needed and so then we successful in trading..

"

• #2458 Collapse

"

trader success in depend on only practical experience and knowledge.which people high practical experience and knowledge he can easily become a successful trade quickly.a good plan is not help to success in forex.so that practice more and more in demo account for practical experience.

"

• #2459 Collapse

"

Yes it is very good for you as a trader to have a very good plan so that when you are trading you will be able to make good profit from one level to the other and you will be very happy at all times

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2460 Collapse

g bilkul trader ki success hamaishah us ke planning aur us kay is kaam per graip per depend karti hy.q kay ager trader ke apnay kaam per koi graip nai to us kay loss kay chance increase ho jatay hain. is lay trader ko chaye kay wo achi practice karay.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X