Traders Success depends on plan and practice.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2476 Collapse

G han bilkul sahi kaha apne Demo account se hame sab kuch sekhne ko milta he jis ke zariye ham real account me bohot ziada sucsess hasil ker sakte hen or apne business ko bohot uper leja sakte hen...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2477 Collapse

"

I agree with this comment that trade success depend on plan and patience.it is highly true in the sense that most of the trader don't have their clean plan and patience. but these two attribute is most important to be a successful trader.

"

• #2478 Collapse

"

i think in forex practice is very important and i think Every single speculator really should being disciplined throughout the foreign exchange market.so forex is not easy so it is very hard work

"

• #2479 Collapse

"

Success is not easy in this field it demands so mach care and hard work to take something from it there is the demo trading signals indicators for only to get money

"

• #2480 Collapse

"

I think traders success depend on the plan and the practice because it gives us lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge .so forex market full depend on the ours plan and practice because forex market is all time movement .

"

• #2481 Collapse

"

Success is not easy in this field it demands so mach care and hard work to take something from it there is the demo trading signals indicators for only to get money

"

• #2482 Collapse

"

I agree with this comment that trade success depend on plan and patience.it is highly true in the sense that most of the trader don't have their clean plan and patience. but these two attribute is most important to be a successful trader.

"

• #2483 Collapse

"

"

• #2484 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha ye aik asa bsuienss ha jis me hmen achi planning or hmen achi practice se hi is business me hm achi earning kar skty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me achi planning or practice k sath hi kam kiaa kareen
                    • #2485 Collapse

"

i think in forex practice is very important and i think Every single speculator really should being disciplined throughout the foreign exchange market.so forex is not easy so it is very hard work

"

• #2486 Collapse

"

I think traders success depend on the plan and the practice because it gives us lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge .so forex market full depend on the ours plan and practice because forex market is all time movement .

"

• #2487 Collapse

"

"

• #2488 Collapse

"

"

• #2489 Collapse

"

Yes it is very good for you as a trader to have a very good plan so that when you are trading you will be able to make good profit from one level to the other and you will be very happy at all times

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2490 Collapse

"

Yes it is very good for you as a trader to have a very good plan so that when you are trading you will be able to make good profit from one level to the other and you will be very happy at all times

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X