Forex ke hawale se galat fehmi
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

no, i think not forex trading is not easy in the international market because when we are trad in the forex market we are invest in our all capital in the market and were get in the some profit in the forex market. so we can say that the forex market is the not easy in the forex trading and and the right trad in the forex market.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

ap ne sahi kaha mery bhai humy khud py belive zror krna chahy par itna b nahi kbhi hum khud b ghlat ho skty hain humy prectis krni chahy or taky hum loss sy bach jaen
      • #78 Collapse

Forex is not easy and not difficult, market economy and change the world currency market politices markt ecomice life easier
        But be careful when you learn more in the market

• #79 Collapse

Hard word , determination,perfect analysis can make profit in Forex.Forex is a way of making money.We have to catch that way for success.Making money never be easy.Forex is a way of making money.Forex can make us huge money.So I think Forex is not so easy.

• #80 Collapse

maray bhi forex ka hawlae se inshan ko ksi galat fehmi ka shakar nhi hona chahey jab tak app kud as baat ki tasdeeq na kar lah our apny uper believe karna chahey ka kio kam muskil nhi hota hay app kud as ko aik bar try kar dakhy ga kio maslah nhi ho ga bass ksi ki baato may ah kar kio faislah nhi karna chahey
            • #81 Collapse

Forex trading is not difficult but if the learning is not with full attention then i say it is difficult, Forex trading is little complex , but it is possible to learn.

• #82 Collapse

I do not know much about patterns, neither i understand well those indicators, but i dont think it is difficult for me to trade or make profit, cannot understand why people make things complicated, just watch the pair you want to trade in, you may look at chart otherwise, see the levels where the prices bounced back in history or the level which they found difficult to cross upward and came down, these are support and resistance, even a dump can understand buying near support and selling near resistance give you more probability of winning. Just think with calm mind, you shall find many other ways to make good and safe profits here.

• #83 Collapse

kch log forex ko game smj kr krty hyn aor es sy kbi earning nai kr skty,forex bot strong aor profitable karobar hy aor ham es may easily earning tb he kr skty hyn jb hmy es ka pora knowledge ho other wise forex may kam krna bot mushkil hy.
                  • #84 Collapse

In forex easy to trade but easy to make profit. Forex is a risky business but for a experienced trader it is very easy to make profit. So if we want to make profit easily we should learn more and practice more about forex trading.

• #85 Collapse

if one is able to learn and understand the patterns of movement of pairs in the Forex market, one can really do very well than one can imagine and the sky will be the limit, Forex trading like i use to say is simple technically but extremely not easy psychologically

• #86 Collapse

I traded with easy-forex trading last year and i dont say its not good but there are many other best latest site with many trading tools.you can find here a list of sites that most trader using now a days

• #87 Collapse

According to me Forex is Normal business not so much easy not very difficult but it need practice and proper training from any one who is already in this business and without practice you shall feel that it is very difficult business.best of luck.............

• #88 Collapse

is a very easy way to earn. One use their leisure in the forex. Why don't you have any amount of time. One can work any time in forex.Students here, poor, rich employment, unemployment may work.

• #89 Collapse

According personally forex is generally Stone sales rather than therefore that much simple otherwise actual unattainable getting rid of have a need for apply plus teaching by anybody whose without a doubt on the following business model and as well as with no utilize a person will will believe that it's increasingly difficult custom.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

I think it is not so easy forex system. Because trading there are only a few forex traders easily get the best experience, skills and analyze both good money management for trading forex.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X