difficult to predict market movements on any currency by using technican analysis
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

apko market ka sath ar bht chezain bhe dkhne parte han jse kh news ar country ki economy ar then apki understanding ar es ka elawa apka trade line yh sab chezain effect karte han analysis par.tu then ap kuch predict karte han .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

forex ke business me technical and fundamental analysis dono hi bhut important hooty hen or hum kisi ko bhi nahi chor sakty q ke market is dono ki base pe hi move ker rahhi hoti hy jab fundamental nahi hoty to technical hoty hen
      • #48 Collapse

it is not the right ,it means that your technical analyses skills are not the strong and you cannot get the success in this way ,you should learn the more technical analyses and then try to analyses the market
        • #49 Collapse

hum ko koi b kam karna ho us ka analysis khud he he karna hotahai k hum is me kamyab ho sake aur ye hceez ko dekh sake k kesay hum is ko kar sakty hain aur ye chez dekh sakty hain.
          • #50 Collapse

Forex trade is most difficult and most risky trade in the world . But all people want to work in forex trade and want to earn money from forex trade . Because they know that forex is best machine for make money
            • #51 Collapse

difficult to predict market movement on any currency by using technican analysis Greed and emotion can destroy our capital and will must poor for greed. So we should must control emotion and avoid greed to do this business.so it is a no problem
              • #52 Collapse

I think it's very important for the technical analysis of all and all would be good with focus and all need the process and could always focus and all will be fine with the patient and all need self control and that would be very nice.
                ;)
                • #53 Collapse

I think it's very important for the technical analysis of all and all would be good with focus and all need the process and could always wait would be very nice and all the technical analysis process and need it the most dominant in the market and it's very nice.
                  ;)
                  • #54 Collapse

No,technical analysis is very helpful for predicting market trend.If you leave technical analysis then how you predict market only fundamental analysis is not enough for predicting market trend therefore you must continue to using technical analysis for predicting market trend.
                    • #55 Collapse

market main yh batain to must sekhna prti hain keh ham ko market ki movments aor techinical analysis mtlb forex main jo indicators istmal hoty hain un ka istamal ana chahe to market main sahih trading ho pati ha aor profit acha hota ha
                      • #56 Collapse

yes of course you are right i agree with you in forex trading business it is difficult to predict the market movement an any currency by using technical analysis in forex trading business fundamental analysis is very important without both technical and fundamental analysis it is not possible to get success
                        • #57 Collapse

People know the risk involved in the Forex investment but still invest here, because along with risk there is also exists chance of making more profit compared to other type of investments otherwise no body will invest in Forex trading so easily. wherever more money is there there naturally risk will be more.
                          • #58 Collapse

han bhai jan sahi bola hai aap ne market me koi bhi prediction dena asaan nahi hota hai forex asaan business nahi hai is me bohat soch samajh kar faisla lena parta hai bohat deeply analysis karne ke baad .
                            • #59 Collapse

I am agree with you, we should always courage the Forex market. Plane if the Forex market has the spot risk in it, then also it gives chance which no different earning structure provides, so we should e'er encourage the constructive tune of it too.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

I think it's very important for the technical analysis of all and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine and all the readiness and needs all the good will and self control are very good and all need calmness and focus will be very nice and it would be very nice with focus and patient will be very good and that's very important.
                                ;)

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X