Elliot wave theory kia hai or is pay ksy kam krty ha?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

My dear friend trading ma sb sa achi bat ya ha ka iss ma profit aur losss ki koi limit nahi ha appp isss business ka ander 30$ sa 3000$ tak one day ma earn ker skta ho yahi waja ha ya chez sb sa zyada use hoti ha..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

Lots of people shed right now available for sale because they will not likely possess the acceptable information as well as connection with interacting right now available for sale, many in no way take the time to locate even so they have to help to make that could be the key reason why these people shed right now available for sale.

• #78 Collapse

while i believe that it is difficult while using the dealer to acquire a certain objectives suitable for dealing because markets is frequently different and as well will never shift standard style however dealer could place objectives suitable for whilst to achieve that
        • #79 Collapse

Comfortable, it will always be respectable that many practitioner is normally reducing field in Foreign exchange market. However, it will always be simply how one can acquire success down the road. Most of us must most definitely definitely not return back available for sale area essential decrease. Advantageous practitioner field in conjunction with effective repair in Foreign exchange market to obtain success.
          • #80 Collapse

Comfortable some people decrease cash flow Forex currency trading. Since prospect is very important element of Forex currency trading small enterprise. You'll be able to lower your money very easily if you field without necessity of well information as well as encounter.
            • #81 Collapse

i actually do think in case we wish in order to are the top notch dealer we need to make this dealing technique, and as well in the dealing technique we can have regarding the finest ton internet marketing business then the item you are able to make this reasonable targeted, and as well employing this many people will certainly observe that dealing is frequently need difficult working and as well control all of our feeling, because foreign currency trading will be compared to the specific struggle, need attention.

• #82 Collapse

Nai brother muhjey to iss theory k barey main koi idea nahe hy k ye kia hy our kis phenomenon k thehat ye kaam kerti hy main to simply mt4 k indicators trading k leay use kerta hoon
                • #83 Collapse

chance can be anything just about every business person ought to know concerning. all traders acquire chance. exactly what genuinely establishes no matter if our own chance can be beneficial or maybe not necessarily can be just how much chance we all acquire with the offered pay for we've on the market. if your chance can be high after that this gets to be riskier but if you decrease this you will not simply help it become less high-risk but simultaneously guard the bill

• #84 Collapse

g aaap nay bilkull theeek kaha par or umeed karta houn aap sab khairiat say hongay meray dear bhai mjhe abhi itni info nahin hai kay elliot wave theory kia cheez hai main new hoon abhi
                    • #85 Collapse

We begin carrying out possibly not believe may well dealer should not accomplish aim interior valuations due to the fact just regarding virtually any business which is successful in addition possess a great hopes, give attention to that they're going to continually purpose because of their business. dealer may possibly basically consume a give attention to suitable for lasting nonetheless is simply not day-to-day
                      • #86 Collapse

forex trading business patient is very important and greed my cause loss in forex trading business sao then we earn profit from our trading then we should adopt patient and not become greedy and keep up our trading in forex and after gain reasonable profit then close it for next time
                        • #87 Collapse

yes i am happy with my trading business, because since i joined this forex trading business i did allot of hard work and practice in demo account, i also get many losses in my trading account but now my trading is also getting better day by day and i know that one day i will earn good money from this forex market.
                          • #88 Collapse

Forex market ko analyse karny kay liey hum bohat sari tricks or strategies use krty hain.main nay technical or fundamental analysis ko to learn kia hai but ellite wate analysis kay bary main zyaada information nahin hai but main analysts ki sharing say ye bhi observe kar leeta hun.
                            • #89 Collapse

Greed is a very harmful problem for all kind of trader.Greed can ruin your whole forex career.Greed can help you to make wrong decision in right time.Forex is a very good business for all kind of trader.When you feel greediness from your mind you should stop trading right then.Patient can help you to avoid greed from your mind while you trading in forex market.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

Sir elliot wave thoery aik angrez par nay beyan ki thi us nay trading kay baray may k points beyan kiye thay jis say trading ko understand kerna asan hai jab markeet up ye down hoti hai to us say apko maded milti hai mejh yahi pata hai main mazeed nahi pata hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X