Elliot wave theory kia hai or is pay ksy kam krty ha?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

Your unique line is frequently beneficial in my opinion of which in case you are achieve your day-to-day aim. This could be the ideal you are shut exchanging. Simply you're take pleasure in the market industry for the following evening. To enable you to carry available the nice and acquire ready your solid method. That you are under no circumstances in far more than exchanging.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

Yes it's possible to industry having spiders, however think that he'll almost certainly not so pro then you definately, should you foreign exchange well then you can certainly gain a lot more earnings subsequently spiders. if anyone industry by yourself subsequently earnings or reduction be determined by you/

• #63 Collapse

ya quesiton ma ne pehli dafa dekha ha our es par kam ka muje nahi pata.senior member se reaquest ha ka esk bary mai infore share kren jes ko esk baru mai pata ho to.
        • #64 Collapse

Yes it's possible to industry having spiders, however think that he'll almost certainly not so pro then you definately, should you foreign exchange well then you can certainly gain a lot more earnings subsequently spiders. if anyone industry by yourself subsequently earnings or reduction be determined by you/

• #65 Collapse

Yes you are able to industry acquiring spiders, however imagine that he'll almost certainly not so pro then you certainly definately, should you fx well then you can certainly gain additional earnings subsequently spiders. if any person industry all on your own subsequently profits or decrease be based on you/

• #66 Collapse

is theory k bara me me nahe han ta or ye bhe nahe pat k es pe ks trha kan kartay he agar mujhey is k barey me malomat hasil hoty hen to me shear karon ga thanks brother
              • #67 Collapse

well companion, you may learn exchanging by just about any source open to learn such as demo bank account or trading with all the trading soon after sharing ones experience having other traders, another you'll be able to learn through your own mistake too.
                • #68 Collapse

bhai jan men jub sy forex trading busienss men enter hua hnmen ny ak tk elliott wave theory use nahi ki hy ye important hy un ky liy jo short term trade krty hen men long term trade krta hn or meri aik trade 1 saal tk open rehti hy men elliot wave use nahi krta hn men simple indicator sue kr ky trade krta hn
                  • #69 Collapse

pata nai bhai jaan maine is k bare main kabhe bhe search nai kiya lakin maine suna hai k is se hamain bohat he faida milta hai so ab main is ko search karu ga and is ke learning karu ga.
                    • #70 Collapse

self-control and also good fortune each are very important throughout foreign exchange and also devoid of any individual achievements throughout foreign exchange impossible. but I'm sure self-control can be additional critical when compared with good fortune. bring about a lot of the beneficial investors are generally carry out the investing using a beneficial or even robust self-control.

• #71 Collapse

We really should trade with patience and mustn't be emotionally during the trade. Otherwise each of our account will be finish and we are able to not attain profit through e-commerce. We really should place any order as soon as our concept is perfect.
                        • #72 Collapse

ji bht bht thans app k liey app ny humary sath yeh kam sahre kia yeh kamachah ai es liey es kam ko smjh k kren hamesha !
                          • #73 Collapse

jb market sell ya buy hoti ha mtlb jb sell hota ha to 61 pecent hota ha jb buy hota ha to 161 percent buy ky chance berh jaty hn. yeah proper knowledge ky baad he pta chelta ha ok dear myray dosto kya ap ko samejh ae.
                            • #74 Collapse

elliot wave theory ko seekhne mai kafi time lagta hai app ko koish kerne hote hai ke app jo hai woh hamesha market mai wave theory ko samjhne mai time lagta hai aur app ko market mai demo account per practice kerne hote hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

i actually do think we need to proper a normal targeted then the item produce which together with day-to-day plan it's uncomplicated means if you want to produce 30% on this dealing investment capital then you definately produce which together with day-to-day plan arranged many dealing days and nights along with night time the other suitable for certainly not for making day time which is wonderful for you experience real some sort of and as well produce risk-free

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X