which is the best month for earning.....
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

Sharpen your skills need on a demo account and take some time to test in the real world, and start real trading should be on cent accounts. And, perhaps, one of the key aspects - constant work on yourself, your emotions and feelings, because largely have themselves to re-educate.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

dear traders k pass bus experience hona chaiyeh is main month wali baat nahain hai ager ap k pass market k baray main knowledge hai to a is say faida lay sakty hain.
      • #513 Collapse

Dosto all month trading ka liy best han lkin trading ka liy full knowledge experience orr confidence ki zaroort ha ta ka profits ho orr iss ma hmy geldi bi nai krni chiy jeldi sa loss i ho gaa so geldi nai krni chiyy
        • #514 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janb mere khayal me months tu sb hi best hain earning ke lihaz se lakin ye depend karta hai hmare experience aur knowledge per
          • #515 Collapse

Learning really need the time, even when seems that you already know everything. The market is very volatile and constantly presents new surprises. At first, of course, we need to work on a demo account until you learn to trade profitably. On it goes a few months, but it's worth it.

• #516 Collapse

mery khayal mean hr time or hr month best earning ho skta ha agr ap k pass experience ha or practice ha to best planning kro to all month ap profit earn kr skty hean or ye ap py depend krta ha k ap k pass ktna knowledge ha...
              • #517 Collapse

forex par un logo k ley nakami ha jo bagr parctice ky rell acount par kam karty ha aur paer zahda ke lallch my apna nuqsan kar daty ha. foerx my gareedy log he apna nuqsan katy ha
                • #518 Collapse

I think forex would be a life changing opportunity for us and it is the best month for earning so we have to gain huge trading knowledge first and have to be a good trader then we can make it possible .
                  • #519 Collapse

opportunities with regard to trading. When improve or destroy the allied selected value of any currency against other stock markets, this produces opportunities to generate a profit. One example is, if you would imagine that this currency will weaken the worthiness of this euro contrary to the US buck, the european selling with this current is the appropriate offer. While if you're more dedicated that the united states dollar will weaken contrary to the Japanese yen or the British isles pound, the buck selling in cases like this would certainly be a wise conclusion. Stay up-to-date with news along with current events will be prepared is important in Forex trading. Some persons pray towards degree will enable the crooks to predict probable changes from the value of any currency determined by economic along with political news with this country. But remember, no matter the reason that foreign currency trading is essentially some sort of speculation for this Be very careful when managing your money isn't only trade with money that you can take the risk out

• #520 Collapse

I think all months are good for trading. Agar aap ko trading aati hy aur aap ney trading ko achi tarah learn kr lia hy aur demo account main practice bhi ki hy to aap chahain market ki kaisi hi condition kyun na ho, aap is sey zaroor profit bana lain gey. Hamain apni learning ko barhana hy aur market analysis ko samjhna hy.

• #521 Collapse

dear forex main koi b month chose ker k trading nahi ki jati hy aur naa hi forex main earning ka tahaluq kisi khaas month sy hy, forex market to 24hr open rehti hy is leay kisi b wakt trade ker k earning ki ja skti hy
                        • #522 Collapse

fx ma hamy her waqt earn kars akty han ya ak real kam hai jis sy hama cha earan kars akty han ya ak real kam hia jis yaham ach aearn karty han is ma hamys abr ys kam karna hogab
                          • #523 Collapse

Aisi koi baat nahi hai her month main ap earning ker sakte hai or kisi bhi month ko ap profit earn ker sakte hai bus apne achchi trading kerni hai or kuch nahi apni trading stratefies se earning kerni hai
                            • #524 Collapse

Greed is a poison for the forex trader. Greed makes us forget to trading plan so that we suffer losses in the forex trading business. We must fight to defeat the greedy attitude to ourselves, it is for our success in this business.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

Dear is business me hm jb chahe tb achi earning kr skaty hain ye aik asa business ha jis me earning ki koi limit nahi ha hm jb chahe tb is business me acha earn kr skaty hain asani or success ho skaty hain asay hm asani se is business me

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X