which is the best month for earning.....
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #556 Collapse

Do you want to fine-tune trading skills even more? Do you want to acquire sufficient skills prepares you to make profits of up to 100 points in one trading deal? The goals that emerges is that Sthmsk and pushes you to work hard in order to achieve
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #557 Collapse

In my thinking that the every month is the best for earning. I am say that all the earning depend on the planing. Si that wecare earn it.
      • #558 Collapse

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to S & P / Case-Stiller price index. This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.
        • #559 Collapse

Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; do not ignore them, but try it and you will see the results for yourself.
          • #560 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
            • #561 Collapse

me 1 saal se forex kar raha hun jis me har month aaya hai har har holiday aaya hai har international occasion aaya hai lekin kabhi meri trades par asar nahi para qk me technical analysis ko ziada samjhte hue robot trading karta hun jo hara tarah ki news or halaat me b market control me rehti hai. i love robot trading.
              • #562 Collapse

forex trading ma sab sa phli baat ya ha ka na tu is ma time fix hota or na he is ma earning fix hoti ha or rahe baat ka konsa month acha hota ha tu ya matter nai krta market achi chal rahe ha tu atrading kry aagr nai tu rhny dan
                • #563 Collapse

, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo and Australia) has its own operating hours, which are usuall pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling
                  • #564 Collapse

achi trading ke ly mery khiyal se koi month and koi kas day zarori nahi ha sirf ye ha ke trading days mi market ki sahee siuation ko dekh ekr tarding ki ja sakti ha and agar koi trade trading system ke mutabiq nahi ha tu pher new trade ke ly fully wait kia jata ha and yehi ak achy tarder ki kas mishani hoti ha.
                    • #565 Collapse

which is the best month for the earning is the very of the pakistan forex of the trading is the most of the earning
                      • #566 Collapse

I do not think you can control greed by fighting it. You can control greed by learning to stay calm and patience. Patience is very essential because if we have patience we can fulfill any achievement in Forex. Fighting greed will make you experience greed in more powerful manner.
                        • #567 Collapse

brother har month mein app trading kar sakthey hain har month mein insta forex mein koi b month asa nahi hai k koi khas month hoo kyun key forex mein app har month mein trading kar sakthey hoo aur har month mein forex mein app profit earn kar sakthey hoo.
                          • #568 Collapse

asslam o alikum my all friend g han bro ap ki month kki best earning ap ki amount sa hoti ha agaar ap ki amount zaida ha tu ap ko us ka profit bi zaida milay gha
                            • #569 Collapse

forex treding biznees ko jab se. Min be is biznees ko join ktavhy tab se le kar an take min he is biznees min sesirf aik hi month ESA aya hy his min min he achi or sab se bahtren month profit kya hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #570 Collapse

Yes I am very happy from the trading business because this give the money quickly to me and also a good source of income for me. This business is also useful for the learned traders and jobless people. I can change the life style through this business in short time.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X