which is the best month for earning.....
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #571 Collapse

There are two concepts that are wrong for Forex The first is tha tcharts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, As long as you have access to a computer, you also have the ability to access the forex market. One of the important things that you should remember before jumping towards forex trading. It is is a wise practice trade using "real money", or "phantom money". Most brokers trading demo accounts provide service and from which you can download the trading station to train them directly using phantom money. Although this is not a guarantee on the level of your performance while working to turn real money. But training on the demo account will give you a great advantage that you are ready and completely ready when it begins to trade real money. There are also a number of forex courses on the Internet, just be careful when you select none of the willing.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #572 Collapse

Trading in equities bear market is characterized by complex and frequently simple presence of the special requirements of the tools that will help you and let you select your own risk
      • #573 Collapse

Aap forex mein her month big profit acheive ker sakty hain but professional trader long trade year ke last month mein kerne se avoid kerte hain jaise ke december mein movement kuch khaas nahee hote in months mein trading short term kernee chahiye ...
        • #574 Collapse

Hello my dear brother Thanks
          Wonderful topic that deserves discussion please do more of this information and topics
          Thank you and good luck
          • #575 Collapse

Actually hum ney buhat small level pr trading krna hoti hy. Is leye hamain just trading pr dhayan dena hy. Konsa month trading key leye best yeh, yeh big traders ya professional ka subject hy. Hum ney just forex market ki update leni hy aur lots laga deni hy aur dua karni hy keh hamain 10 ya 20 dollar ka profit ho jaye.

• #576 Collapse

salam dear brother maire khayal mai to sabb month earning ki lia best hai it depends upon your hardwrok and your envestment nothing else bro
              • #577 Collapse

hanji bhi jan hum logo ko pta ho ga bahat bhi jan ama abi tak lraning kar rha hu ma phly bar forex from par kam kar rha hu or is ka bad ma is par trading karo ga or bad ma ap ko bta ga ma kuch bi galt nhi khna chahta
                https://t.me/pump_upp
                • #578 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations in order to increase profit opportunities, and many traders believe that it is difficult for them to comply with Bastratejyatem, especially when they dictate the need to leave the trading process in the case of profit. But the important thing is to make use of strategies and to abide by them.
                  • #579 Collapse

to stop my greed i have fixed a target for myself so that when i achieve my target then i just stop to trade and wait for the next day to come to start trading again and make more profit.
                    • #580 Collapse

Forex traders that they can realize their profits, both in bullish or bearish market situation in the stock market traders can profit not only with rising stock prices. Forex traders also can achieve both in the ascending or descending trends profits. Forex Trading may be dangerous, but with the ability to configure a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.
                      • #581 Collapse

yes i am happy with my trading. because i get more experience from Forex trading. it is a really enjoying work. we can build some powerful skills through trading. i get more knowledge also from trading.
                        • #582 Collapse

Of course,greed it is one of the factors that cause the loss in forex trading where makes you take the wrong decisions do not have any truth basis and makes you only see profit and thus make mistakes caused the loss, the forex trader must fights greed and you can use capital management and define the objectives pursued and relies on experience in access to profit
                          • #583 Collapse

Foex trading me is ka koi khas wakt ni ha . Jb b ap achi trade lagaey gay ap ko achi earning miley gi. is ka koi khas time set ni hota bs ap mehnat karte rahe ap ki earning achi khasi hoti rahe gi or ap acha khasa profit earn kren gay
                            • #584 Collapse

dear friend ye tu ap pe depend krta hy k ap k pas kina experience aur knowledge hy jis se ap trading kr k kisi bi mont mein bhut accha profit ya bhut loss kr sakty ho aur iss mein month ki koi pabandi nai hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #585 Collapse

dear forex aik aisa business hai jis mian dialy ki market up down hoti rahti hai is liye ye kahna be sood hoga k falan month best hai ye daily pe depnd krta hai jis din ap profit hasil kren smjhen best day hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X