group forex trading profitable ho skti hai?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

Assalam u alaikum friends i am new user of Forex business ye aik bohu acha business hai or jahan tak group trading ka taluk hai i think k hamain akaily hi karna chahye kio k issy aap main confidence build up hota hai or aap aik mind sy trading kar k profit earn kar sakty hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times, which means that the Forex market operates around the clock. If you want to trade at two in the morning EST the United States on Monday morning, do not hesitate
      • #438 Collapse

g grop me ager kam kre ge to ap ko feda ho ga kio ke. ap iger ne he to apko siner ke experinc se feda hasel hota hai. aor ager ap siner he tobhi ap ko feda hota hai kio ke ap apny experinc ko brha rhe hoty hain aor dosra ne logo ke maded kr rhe hoty hai jn ka zeada ex perinc nhe hota aor akse wo log loss krty hain siner ko on ki maded krni chahey.
        • #439 Collapse

Yes of course that the group reading is best and we are earn the money in this market. So that we are earn the mony regular.
          • #440 Collapse

The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital
            • #441 Collapse

g bilkul sah ekhaa apne mere bhai forex international marekt me apko bhhhhhht heziada faida hoga mere bhai jo apki tarding me kafi sara profitable ho jayegi ya bhhht he ziada best hy tarding k lea insta forex.
              • #442 Collapse

forex trading koi asan kam nai ha is liya saab sa beginners ko chahiya ka wo is ka bary ma youtube par video tutorials dakhy taky un ko market ki moving ka bary ma pta chl jy or us ka baad demo par practice kry us ka baad real par kam kry
                • #443 Collapse

Group Trading k liy ye zarori hy k Jo aap ka senior Trader hai wo aik experianced trader ho kiu k us ne sary Group ki tarf se order open kerna hota hai. aur usi k order per aap ko profit aur loss hota.
                  • #444 Collapse

ap hamesha he apni ek community zror banae k jiss k samnay rehtay howe or kuch aesa work kar sake k apko zyada dari tak kuch zyada rulna na parh sake bus jiss kadar ho sake apko zyada mazbooti say working karna hogi ta k ap achay trader k tor pay sabit ho kar samnay a sake or kam kar sake.
                    • #445 Collapse

• #446 Collapse

Those trader who want to be rich in very short time they are greed attitude. they must need to gain the forex learning and better for them to use the demo trade account for the long term practice to grow the trading skill and experience to reduce the greed and get the more patience and understanding to make the forex trading business a permanent income source to change their living with the trading profit.
                        • #447 Collapse

your time too much about what we said. one who does not want to give up, and there I see a lot of, it's time to think seriously on how they relate to trade and to the main market research. because there can be such romance, are just waiting when will the luck without any training. but also those sooner or later begin to study forex or leave it, so do not wait.

• #448 Collapse

I have more to say a trader is to some extent a competitor Dealing Center, if some traders trade within Dilling not find a counterparty, the counterparty must perform this dealing center, because we understand that at such a scale deposit transactions remain within Dilling. And at the end, in this case the trader's profit is a loss .

• #449 Collapse

yes you can drink a beer as there is no for exploring Forex Trading business premier so there Dorothy Forex brokers... did you Bergdorf Forex business can make their group as a real friend group in Forex Trading business 10 they can share their problems over and we'll do some fishing problem.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

we sometime become greedy and we don't even realize that we are being greedy. The best way to avoid greediness is to stick to a trading plan, fixed lot and the same old strategy. no matter what the market shows we should not do anything against our own strategy. Greediness is a result of not being disciplined

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X