group forex trading profitable ho skti hai?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #406 Collapse

je haan group banay se aap ku es main achi kashi money get ho sakti hai par es main kamiyaab honay k liye day by day mind se trading karay aap k liye best ho ga thankful for question
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #407 Collapse

group ke sath Forex trading jab hi profitable ho Sakti he jab aap ke group me koi experienced trader bhi ho warna is ka koi faida nahi he.
      • #408 Collapse

Greediness is a big challenge for every traders in forex market, everyone is guilty of greed. It gives good profit most time and it kills our capital most time too. What I will just say is that we should learn how to control such greed so that we can last in the market.

• #409 Collapse

ji han ho sakti hai lekin us waqt jab sab he log knowledge wale hon kiun ke is business me jis ko kam knowledge ho or jis ko is business ka experience kam ho usay is business me successful hone me kafi waqt lag jata hai .
          • #410 Collapse

group trading bilkul profitable ho skti ha mgr group trading krny ka tb hi faida hoga jb apko is tarah se smjh zyada ati hogi agr ap ko group k ilawa hi forex trading mein survive krna ata ha to group ki b zarurat nhi ha.
            • #411 Collapse

• #412 Collapse

Yes greed is the most worst thing that makes you to be a looser . you will make profits and then you will open trades with high volumes what is too much risky only becoming prey of greed and that will turn your balance into zero if you can not realize for one time.
                • #413 Collapse

There are many ways in order to learn from them and here in the forum in the education section you'll find what you want and then search for videos deployed for Forex, as well as books and you'll find everything, God willing,

• #414 Collapse

ice of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better
                    • #415 Collapse

Sir main to simple trading hi kerta hoon mujhe group trading nahi pata hai jo log old hain wo ye kaam kertay hain is say loss or profit dono hi bohat zeyda hotay hain or investment bhi zeyda honi chahiye tab hi kuch hasil ho ga
                      • #416 Collapse

G han mera bhe ye he manna hai k hum group trading profitable bhe ho sakhti hai or agar koi bhe group forex pe trading karta hai to un learning bhoat ache ho jati hai or unko kafi faida bhe ho sakhata hai
                        • #417 Collapse

jahan tk mera khayal h k trading akely karna he best h q k agr group ho ga to is main zayada tar larai bhi hoti h ....q k logo ki soch ek dosray sy mukhtalif hoti h or aksar log lalchi bhi hoty h ,.....
                          • #418 Collapse

I have not heard of such a market. stock market, Futures, but the first time I hear FORTS. Speaking of the sink. I first merged depot for 1 day. Friday replenished remember and on Monday there was nothing left. the truth then just do not understand anything in the analysis.

• #419 Collapse

Since this analysis involving forex news seriously isn't an goal, the disposition from the safest would be to receive an over-all look at this news and extract Dalalatk own.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #420 Collapse

if you believe what you say, tell me, where is the end of this training? When a trader will have to go to an independent trade, when it will be ready to do it? When the moment comes

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X