role of ascillators in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

ap yeh question poch rahay ho k kis trah say sucess hasil ki jay aur loss ko zaida say zaida kam kia ja saky iskay liye apko forex rules ko follow karna hoga aur mistakes say jitna ho saky avoide karna hoga copy paste rules asy aur bhe rules follow karnay hongay tabhe ap sucessfull hogy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
      • #138 Collapse

deyar jnab ap be ye Jo sawl kya hy him is biznees min is se hum ko buhat hi zyda faida jota hy or ye is buznees min humri buhat hi zydadad karta by is lie ye best hy
        • #139 Collapse

The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital
          • #140 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
            • #141 Collapse

Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computer.
              • #142 Collapse

quotes,Currency rates play certain laws. First assigned value of the currency depends on the country's economy appointed indicators.
                • #143 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good
                  • #144 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good
                    • #145 Collapse

In order to begin the Forex, you do not need a lot of things in order to start trading in Forex. You do not need a license, and you can start racing with a very small capital. However, it is wise to play Balbdo in trading in this market without sufficient advance preparation, which includes reading and study and identify the entrances and exits of this market, in addition to choosing a Realtor who can be relied upon.
                      • #146 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
                        • #147 Collapse

of course i am very happy to my forex trading business. forex is best online business, forex is very profitable business for me. i can earn by forex trading and thus i can remove my poverty. you can also join in forex and can earn profit. forex is an good opportunity for me and i am very happy.
                          • #148 Collapse

Bhai jee mere experience se Oscillators hamesha over bought , over sold ke technical analysis ke indication deta hai , ees ko trading mein istemaal kerne ke liye aap ko chahiye ke aap technical analysis price action trading ke baare mein learn karein ...
                            • #149 Collapse

i am in this business from more then last 5 years i can say that i am fully satisfied and happy from this business.cause of forex i am making every month good income however the income is not fix sometime i face losses or make less but still this business is profitable for me as compare to other online business.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

is ka use mene ab tak nahi kiya hai me indicators ko abhi tak proper sahi se samajh nahi saka hon is lye me kam he in ka use karta hon or zyada tar me trading hamesha khud se bohat soch samajh kar analysis karne ke baad he karta hon .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X