Forex main hamari posting deduct hona?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #571 Collapse

professional banay kay liye bhi tu forex main ap kay pas koi fix period nahin hota yeah tu ap kaay seekhnaay kay oper hain kay ap ko kitna acha trading ka pata hain us lehaaz say ap professional ban saktay hain trading main
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #572 Collapse

market place shift unclear and also modifications unavoidable. at times we have been handle complications and also our own guidelines struggle to possibly be remedies. with this kind of predicaments, will be far better when we have been cease to be able to trade quickly and also back on trial bill, we have been tried to be able to identified a better solution until we have been recognize the situations and also know dealing with that.
      • #573 Collapse

administration kyun kay change hoi hain tu will certainly bhi rules bhi change ho jaye mojay khud nahin samjh my partner and i kay last month main nay sevenm days purani pots take-home pay hi reply kiyea tha pir bhi meray 300 and as well posts deduct ho gai
        • #574 Collapse

Assalm o alikum janab aghar asy hota hai ya galt hota hai kun ka hum itne mahanat say ya kaam karty hain as well as end associated with month pura bouns na mile in order to acha ni laga ga lakin humy gussa nahi karna chiya bilka and then month bhot hi zabar dust bouns banay chiya.
          • #575 Collapse

Pakistan forex forum pe hamari posting sirf us wakat hi kabal e kabool hogi jab hamari post kam as 2 se 3 lines pe bani ho is me wo tamam posting deduct ho jati hai jo short posts hoti hain ya phir hamare words me matching hoti hai ya ham aik post ko 2 bar reply kar dete hain sirf us surat me hi hamari posting deduct hoti hai.
            • #576 Collapse

I do believe that realy inspired for all those broker should by now evidence quite a few speculator doing benefit from community benefit, however started out opportunity to doing money via forex currency trading, so long as we constantly function and doing hard work, i'm sure which severely they may gain, confidence making use of individual selves should organic beef do same thing to help doing earnings

• #577 Collapse

I really do believe i always tend to be inventive enough to get ways of my personal cutbacks because I've undoubtedly recently been having treatment for my personal cutbacks in these kinds of previous few days. They've got undoubtedly recently been truly wonderful to me to become man or women and also I am aware which later on I am going to undoubtedly develop into larger in such a firm.
                • #578 Collapse

I truly do feel i always are usually original plenty of to have means of this cost reduction programmes mainly because We have unquestionably ended up getting treatment method for this cost reduction programmes in these types of previous few days. They may have unquestionably ended up absolutely wonderful in my opinion being gentleman as well as women of all ages and as well I know which often later on My goal is to unquestionably grow into bigger ordinary agency.

• #579 Collapse

that you are appropriate spouse, this is certainly this specific purchase as well as promote regarding this specific forex exchange on the planet as well as extremely very best for our personal vocation also, buying and selling can be targeted at which regularly, buying and selling offer individuals anything to perform, anything productive,
                    • #580 Collapse

currency exchange exchanging are the simply employ back garden back garden land wherein men and women may well invest in along with advertise price tag energizes. there's no many other location. consequently various profits via several websites hobbies strait with currency exchange exchanging investing along with assist turn out to be simply because a tremendous sum increased profits industry with this globe supplying substantial possibilities to generate a frequent profits on the inside website link substantial liquidity
                      • #581 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #582 Collapse

Sir agar apkay sath bonus ka masla hai to ap compnay kay manager say rabta kare apko guide line mil jaye gi dosri baat ye kay ap ki apni mistake bhi ho sakti hai ye zaroori nahi kay ap kay satah bilawaja aisa ho apni postiing par ghoor kare
                          • #583 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark

• #584 Collapse

Dear is forum me hmari posts tb hi deduct hoti ha jb hm is forum me 2 lines se kam ki posts karty hain isi litye hmen chahe k hm is forum me hmeshah 2 lines se zyada ki posts kiaa kareen ta k hmara account is forum me banned nah howaa karee..
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #585 Collapse

g foroex buisness main lose bohut asaani se hoi avoid kar sakty hoo ap agar ap k markaet ka study aur knowledge toh ap boilkul lose karogey hi nahi ..aur forex main money mangemnet ka bohut khyal main rakhna chahyeh

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X