apni posting
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #421 Collapse

Trade should do in relaxe mood but ya if u r very bz then u have to trade, but always good time for trading i thin after work hard taking rest i will beter

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #422 Collapse

In a very busy and tiresome day in my life, i always choose not to be trading forex markets. It is good to only trade when we have a clear mind so that we will not make trading mistakes in our trades.

• #423 Collapse

• #424 Collapse

try to do the analysis the market before you go to work if you're still a part time trader. early in the morning, usually our mind is still in its best performance. Doing analysis after we had a busy day or after we finish at the office can sometimes mislead to wrong analysis and bring us to bigger losses.

• #425 Collapse

well in most of such days i keep myself away from the Forex market unless there is a very good signal. If all my indicators in one direction then only i'd trade . else i'd rather keep myself away from the market.

• #426 Collapse

its obvious if you are doing a lot of work in the morning till evening and after that you are try to do some trading then i must say that it is really very hard because our head and eyes as well as mind always wants some rest after a tired day so i must suggest you to trade on holidays.

• #427 Collapse

Menay bhai abhi tak serf posting check karta hon k kitni posting kar le hai menay aur is se ziyada ka pata nahi hai mujhay menay abhi tak apni posting nahi dekhi hai abhi mujhay kuch time howa hai is forex me posting kartay howe .

• #428 Collapse

agr to aap ki job bohot ziada tough hay to phir to behtar yehi hay kay aap bas oss din hi trading karay jab aap ka kaam kuch kam ho or aap ko kuch thakawat bhi kam ho, keuun kay aik tired mind say trading kerna profit kay bajaey loss ka karan ban sakta hay.

• #429 Collapse

nhi ji asa nhi hai k forex main asai koi option nhi hai jis main ap apni postings daikh sky k ap ki posting ka reply kia aya hai ap bas posting kr skty hain laikin us k ilawa us ka reply daikh nhi skty
                    • #430 Collapse

I am lucky in this matter that I don't have to return from a day job and then sit in front of the charts to analyze and do trading. I have my own shop and a pc there from where I remain online almost all day and keep on trading as well.

• #431 Collapse

Dears insta forex members: Dears wese to men ne pakistan forum kuch arsa qabl hi join kia he phir b mere knowledge ky mutabiq aisi koi option forum men mojud nahi he jis se hum apni poste dekh saken...............
                        • #432 Collapse

Me to is bat p agree nhi karta k jab apka mod off ho ya ap thaky hvy hen to trading kareen agar ap chand mint apni trading p constraint kr sakty hen yani ap thora dehaan dy k sahi positon open kr k st and tp lga dety hen to theek hy magar hameen cahiye k fresh mod me tradin kareen yehi behtar hoga.

• #433 Collapse

I am so lucky about my job. Also I have day job but I do nothing in my office whole day because I am supervisor and my staff do all official work I just monitor the staff so I am no tired when I came back from office and I can trade on daily basis easily with my day job.

• #434 Collapse

i think that we dont necessary to enter to the market evryday but if we dont wanna lose some garant point with the lon term i think that its better to trade but just with little lot size to avoid the huge lost and its better to trade with just the good signal and with more lot

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #435 Collapse

Be off for the day if you really feel exhausted and tired after work. The main requirement to trade in forex is peace of mine, that is the healthy mind. If you are very tired and lacking concentration on trades can result in huge loss. After all, we are provided with many opportunities in forex for a single day.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X