apni posting
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #391 Collapse

It is better to avoid trading if you are tired and not to even open small volumes as there are more chances of loosing and you need not perform a trade just for the sake of it and trade with fresh mind and when you are active.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #392 Collapse

for me does not matter the busy or somthing keep me out of the markets because i always trade with the long term wich mean that i shouldnt stay always at the computer and trade but when i have a time i become a scalper trader i think that is a good startegy

• #393 Collapse

I am lucky in this matter that I don't have to return from a day job and then sit in front of the charts to analyze and do trading. I have my own shop and a pc there from where I remain online almost all day and keep on trading as well.

• #394 Collapse

yes i gree with you we have to organize our time between trading and job and life ,i am full time trader and some time trade more than 16 hours per day but i have to take time to organize my time.

• #395 Collapse

for me does not matter what mind set i have on a particular day because I just follow the plan so just have to work like a machine like opening and closing positions time to time where as if it will come to mind set then you may different mindset after tired days but for me I never feel forex tiring job so even I am tired i can easily handle forex.

• #396 Collapse

Me to is bat p agree nhi karta k jab apka mod off ho ya ap thaky hvy hen to trading kareen agar ap chand mint apni trading p constraint kr sakty hen yani ap thora dehaan dy k sahi positon open kr k st and tp lga dety hen to theek hy magar hameen cahiye k fresh mod me tradin kareen yehi behtar hoga.

• #397 Collapse

agr to aap ki job bohot ziada tough hay to phir to behtar yehi hay kay aap bas oss din hi trading karay jab aap ka kaam kuch kam ho or aap ko kuch thakawat bhi kam ho, keuun kay aik tired mind say trading kerna profit kay bajaey loss ka karan ban sakta hay.

• #398 Collapse

"LIKE A BOSS" I am also the same. I am the owner of my shop, though I have no employee I do all the work by myself but its not that much disturbing or tiring or me as well. I remain on the screen all day and if any customers comes I just deal with him as well.

• #399 Collapse

i am a part-time forex trader and i have a group of friend in forex trading so that i can save a lot of time in analyzing the market movement and news.

Having a group is also allows you to share experience among your friends and you always learn a lot from them.

• #400 Collapse

If i am too tired and had worked hard that day, i would better think of avoiding trading for that day, because i would not like to open a trade without giving enough time to anlayse it well.

• #401 Collapse

It is same with me conjointly, once coming back from hectic work i feel i ought to relax however as soon as i purchase to home, i feel i ought to check my running orders and once i start the pc and open the terminal then it's finished, i will be able to not rise up until i pay a minimum of one hour.

• #402 Collapse

muja nahr pata shyad ho gay ya nahr mah achi sa nahr janta ho as leya mara khyal sa as mah aysa opshan kah abra mah anhr kuch bha nahr bata raha ho.
                          • #403 Collapse

when i am very busy, i don't open a single trade. i believe trading requires certain time to analyze the overall market. only when i have 3/4 hours time available to spare, then i do trade. for all the trader, it is important to give sufficient time on opening or closing a trade.happy trading

• #404 Collapse

well frankly to tell all the businesses deserve enough tie to be successful.trading on Forex part time is good for professionals since within a few minutes they can see what is going on.they will need only minutes to place an order or to make a decision.it is not advice able for newbies to trade with spending a little time.it may cause so many looses.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #405 Collapse

g han app k profile men left side par new post k name sy aik option mojoud he jis men ja k app apni sari thread jo start ki then wo nazar aye gi jis sy app ko pata chaly ga k app ki thread par kis kis ny reply kia he,

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X