practice is the key to success
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2101 Collapse

"

I think you do not have to set stop loss, but this way you have to sit next to your computer and see the graph, but if you set it you don't have to be on guard. All in all if you have a lot of time you do not have to set stop loss, but otherwise you should.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2102 Collapse

"

trade with stop loss is very good and some time is not good because some time market come back in your favour after hiting the stop loss and your trade goes in loss so thats why you need o use short lot size without any stop loss.

"

• #2103 Collapse

"

I think trading with stop loss is a good plan. If you trade with stop loss point and any problem occur in internet and power then at certain loss your trade will stop and you'll be saved from a huge loss.

"

• #2104 Collapse

"

I think you do not have to set stop loss, but this way you have to sit next to your computer and see the graph, but if you set it you don't have to be on guard. All in all if you have a lot of time you do not have to set stop loss, but otherwise you should.

"

• #2105 Collapse

"

I think that a trader should have the knowledge of a stop loss. Business With a stop loss is better than the business without a stop loss i think. so business without a stop loss can being dangerous.

"

• #2106 Collapse

"

"

• #2107 Collapse

yes of course practice is the key of success, her trader ko chahiey k demo account main constant ppractice k baad hi live account main trade kre ku k iss tara real money ka loss hone ka chance kam ho jata hai or her strategy ko demo pe test kr k hi real pe apply krain or ye sab practice se hi mumkin hai...
                • #2108 Collapse

"

I think trading with stop loss is a good plan. If you trade with stop loss point and any problem occur in internet and power then at certain loss your trade will stop and you'll be saved from a huge loss.

"

• #2109 Collapse

"

It's actually not crazy to trade without stop loss. Swing traders who use very small parties to large capital can trade without a stop loss.Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital.....

"

• #2110 Collapse

"

It's actually not crazy to trade without stop loss. Swing traders who use very small parties to large capital can trade without a stop loss.Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital.....

"

• #2111 Collapse

"

I think that a trader should have the knowledge of a stop loss. Business With a stop loss is better than the business without a stop loss i think. so business without a stop loss can being dangerous.

"

• #2112 Collapse

dear practice se he ap ko faida hota hy practice jini achii ho gii ap ko osii tarhahe faid aho ga na smjho es baat ko aur forex ko sahiii se aur smjh k aage le kar chalo aur acha enjoy b karo....
                          • #2113 Collapse

"

"

• #2114 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2115 Collapse

"

Some of the traders trade without stop loss but by doing so they increase their risk level, I personally use it and i think traders should use this feature specially the new traders who doesn't have large amount of capital in accounts and doesn't have enough experience.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X