about demo acount
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1846 Collapse

yes i am happy, though right now it is not a 100% happiness but i think i am okay with what i can achieve in the Forex market with the level of experience that i have gotten, but also i need to fashion out the need for me to quickly improve on my skills because the more i trade in the Forex market the more knowledge that i am able to gather which will be very useful for me in the near future.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1847 Collapse

forex-trading mein success hasil krna ek bohat hi zyada mushkil kaam ha mgr ap is kaam mein successful b ho skty ho or is k liye ek trader ko bohat hi zyada knowledge or practice krny ki zarurat hoti ha jis k liye demo trading ki zarurat hoti ha.
      • #1848 Collapse

Capital management in Forex (as in other financial markets) is a complex set of "I think that the price of EUR / USD will be up to $ 1.3000; When any level should I buy?" Shall be answered: "What is the amount of risk borne by the trading? Or, in other words when trading will emerge from the deal if valid expectations?" This response usually comes as a surprise to the trader; he never thinks he might be mistaken or taught at any level should be put stop-loss order.
        • #1849 Collapse

g bilkul dear ap ne theek kaha main ap ki bat se agree krta hun demo zaroori hai kyn ke ye risk free hota hai or newbie ko chahye ke pehly demo per practice kren then real main trading kren
          • #1850 Collapse

G han demo account aik asa account ha jis se hm is business ka kafi acha experince hasil kr skaty hain or demo account aik asa account ha jis se hm is business ki achi learning b asani se kr skaty hain is iliye demo account best ha or aik acha account ha
            • #1851 Collapse

Forex ek bohat acha riski busnass hy jis mai her time loose ka dar rhta hy is liya forex trading apko ek is mai demo account daitA hy jo apko is mai practice ka mooqa daita hy
              • #1852 Collapse

it is called that demo account is the mother of good trading. so the new traders should trade in the demo account.
                • #1853 Collapse

demo account aik bohat achi sahulat hay so humay chahiey keh demo account ko use karty huway apni trading skill enhance karen tab he hum forex trading main theak say earning hasil kar sakty hay
                  • #1854 Collapse

dme account ko use arna har surat me importnat hi hota hai ap is kay use kaiay bagaitr kabhi bi apnay lsot say sef nai ho sakaty hai demo account aik boaht hi baari kmaiyabi ki key hai is pe apko boaht hi kuch points ka pata chalta hai
                    • #1855 Collapse

je ha apna thek kha ha k forex treading ma loss ki important boht zada ha ku k jo log is foreaxper work kerty ha un ko pta ha ka hum jitna work kerty ha un ma humy lss hova ha ya profit .
                      • #1856 Collapse

Involving US dollar transactions in the creditor by $ 100,000, and indicates the dollar account for the client account stay unchanged.
                        • #1857 Collapse

yes i am so much happy with forex trading.forex business is changed my life a lot.i am really so much happy and i feel so much proud to be a forex trader.forex can change any ones life style in a short time.forex is the best business in this world and forex is the biggest business too.i my opinion all successful forex traders are so much happy with forex business.
                          • #1858 Collapse

Here are the primary means name and know that fundamental analysis "news analysis. Currency exchange retail is not possible without a brokerage in Forex Services. To find the best forex broker among hundreds of companies that operate on the Internet is not an easy task. That is why the
                            • #1859 Collapse

The most interesting, that everything they say pay - a well-known and public truth, they just wrapped in a nice wrapper. Everything can be found online now.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1860 Collapse

Moving the market: Not all events are able to move the market. Note that the forex marketlargeForex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X