EURO and USD?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

i am following my trading plan through which i have make a plan to make trade of ten percent to my capital in this manner may all money is protected from the loss and i'm also able to earn from the trade
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

yes you are able to, that trust in how long you desire to stay out there. the query, what will likely be your all kinds size the moment trading via $10 invoice. i guess you'll be trading with 1cent every pips. and i don't think you are set for that sort of trades.
      • #438 Collapse

Now a days EurUsd very strong download. we can not find any fundamental news from which we can go up trend. we can wait for a good news for eurusd. at this moment we can not buy eurusd. we wait for tjis
        • #439 Collapse

my dear friend ap ko ye dkhna chahiye k trend kis taraf ja rha hai or ap ki strategy kia kehte hai us hisab se ap buy ya sell ka trade laga skte hai with no issue
          • #440 Collapse

mere khayal mein tou huemin iss pair per hi apnii working ko kerna chahiye tah k hum ziyada se ziyada acha profit easily kama sakein mein isaaas ko like bhi bohat kerta hoon.
            • #441 Collapse

forex trading mai eurusd ke pair mai sub se ziyada trading hote hai ous ke waja yeh hai ke is pair ka volume acha aur is mai trading kerte hoe app ko koi bhi masla nahi hota hai spread bhi kam hota hai.
              • #442 Collapse

dear ziadya tar eurusd ki trade mai humay ye pairs kafi had tak trading mai loss hone say bacha sakta hai bhot say loag trading mai eur usd he use kar rahe hai and meare saat b same yahe situation paish aye hai per agr apka capital high hai or apne little lot size set kia ha tw ap wi8 kare bhot jald ye profit mai ajaye ga
                • #443 Collapse

ye 2 pairs bahut achey hain aur in ki waja sey ham acha khasa kama saktey hain q k in main spread kam hota hai aur risk bhi kam.
                  • #444 Collapse

mere dost aab aap dua karoo niche ajaye or aap ka profit huna shrw ho jaye hum to dua karte hain aap ne merkeet ko nhi samjha ho ga wese aa sakta euro usd forex trading ka badshah ha
                    • #445 Collapse

I'm entirely trust anyone for the reason that cent bill could be the ideal for the starter broker to own true experience of this dealing and also the dealing mindsets too. Also this cent bill earnings could be the actual money that is really good matter in order to take away.

• #446 Collapse

I am a regular forex speculator. And i have been trading forex trading for six to eight month and after this forex be a addiction to me and i'm sure this is dangerous however money is the real obtain.

• #447 Collapse

nicely we must think about the several points distributed by the elderly professionals.. next their own technique will help you to evaluate your problems as well as the problems,, however solely counted on the technique wouldnt good option pertaining to personal development in the forex trading. since personal learning is usually almost all satisfactory equipment pertaining to accomplishment throughout forex trading.
                          • #448 Collapse

forex main kaam howay main tu yehi kaho es main gold par trading karay aur es main agar euro aur usd par trading karna chatay hain tu forex ke market ku view karay aap k liye best ho ga thankful for question
                            • #449 Collapse

yes the forex currency trading business is too much profit in a position business you can create money by forex currency trading business however with excellent knowledge and great have the forex buying and selling is too much risky additionally so we can easily make dollars by management our inner thoughts and simply by getting experience and understanding...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

there is no different way to turn into a successful trader for the indegent, all individuals do trading similarly. but the indegent invest small and loaded people buy high volume so one of these get increased return connected with profits. but all do currency trading the same manner and there is possibly not a new way to generate poor people an effective trader. just learn and you will be the same as a loaded person.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X