Forex working?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1531 Collapse

International trade - trade balance, which shows the deficit (imports greater than exports) usually is one of the indicators is preferred. The balance of trade deficit means that there is flow of funds towards the outside in order to buy foreign goods which may affect the devaluation. Yet the market expectations usually are determined by whether the trade deficit is not favorable or not. If one of the countries facing a deficit in the trade balance on an ongoing basis, this factor can be assumed to have already priced in the currency revaluation. By then the trade deficit will affect the price of the currency only in the event that came above market expectations.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1532 Collapse

i am a newbie in this industry ,because of this i haven't able to gather so much profit ,but i am doing so much hard work to become a successful trader , as i said now i am struggling in forex business to be happy .
      • #1533 Collapse

yes i am happy, though right now it is not a 100% happiness but i think i am okay with what i can achieve in the Forex market with the level of experience that i have gotten, but also i need to fashion out the need for me to quickly improve on my skills because the more i trade in the Forex market the more knowledge that i am able to gather which will be very useful for me in the near future.
        • #1534 Collapse

ga hai aapnay kam kay sath sath hi is buisness ko bi jari rekh sakaty hai kyu kay boaht hs ayaisay log hai kay jo is market ko part time kay liay i use kartay hai aur achi monthlky earning kar arahy hai
          • #1535 Collapse

forex aik aesa business hai jis main ham kafi mahnat se eaning krty hain aur loss ki ratio is main zyada hai jis ki waja se ham kafi depress hoty hain tu is liye jab hamen profit hota hai tu ham bhot zyada happy ho jaty hain:0
            • #1536 Collapse

g bilkul, ap ne thek bola hai,. ap apne kam k sath is ko bhi use kr sakty hai. aur ap chaye to kisi bhi waqt is ko use kr sakty hai free ho k. bas is ko samjhny ki zarorat hai. k ya kam kese krty hai.
              • #1537 Collapse

account and for greed trader volume trade that is high risk for lose money. be greedy most of traders trade long time after loss low loss and fot long time trading they lose more pips. so always fight our mind for stop greed.
                • #1538 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.
                  • #1539 Collapse

well forex working mery nazdeek ek behtereen kaam hai kiyunki is kaam k zariye meine apny kafi saray expenses ab khudse uthana shuru krdiye hein joke mery liye ek bht hi bara plus point hai aur ab mein kafi hd tk independent feel krta hun
                    • #1540 Collapse

ji han kar sakte hain aap or us se aap ki jobs per koi asar nahi pare ga lekin aap ko forex ke business ko bhi sahi se time dena he ho ga kiun ke sahi se proper time nahi den ge to forex ke business se kabhi koi faida nahi mil paye ga .
                      • #1541 Collapse

but in general, we can say that the Forex markets are trading shorter-livedtrading yourself from education and education only in the moment when the stop trading and turn your back to the market.
                        • #1542 Collapse

yes koi issue ni ap pora week satarday or sunday k awla kisi be din forex trading kar sakty bus focus huna chaye trading ma or at least daily time zaroor dayna chaye taky ap achi tarha trade kary.
                          • #1543 Collapse

asalam o alikum dear friends forex AK bohot acha online business hai Jo ap professional training ke bad easily kar sakte hain

• #1544 Collapse

asalam o alikum dear friends forex AK bohot acha online business hai Jo ap professional training ke bad easily kar sakte hain it's best job

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1545 Collapse

I think we should not have a negative mindset if we are to live positive life and because of that we should worry very least about greed instead of make us concentrate on hard work and consistency with such way we will always stay away from things like greed and impatient.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X