Greed for knowledge is the best
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

Just don't forget to always using stop loss for every trade that we made in order to limiting the risk to losing money in forex. If we can do it the risk to losing our money in our forex account will decreased significantly. having a lot of trading experience also will decreasing the risk in forex.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

Assalam O Alaikum gee greed for earning bohat zyada buri baat hai or greed for knowledge bohat zyada achi baat hai greed for knowlegde say humain faida hota hai nuqsaan nae hota hai
      • #243 Collapse

ji haan mere dost may aap ki baat say bilkul agree karta hun, humay chahye kay hamare paas knowledge haasil karne ki lalach honi chahye and business and trading ki lalach nahy honi chahye, is hy tareekay say ham kaamyaabi haasil karsakte hain

• #244 Collapse

in forex trading if you become greedy for knowledge it is very essential to increase your experience and skill about forex trading . but if you become greedy in profit in forex trading you must loss in your trading .
          • #245 Collapse

yes ,that is the best if we will greed not for the profit but for the getting the knowledge then it will prove the more best for us rather then otherwise ,that is why we should trade with the greed but only in the sense of getting the knowledge

• #246 Collapse

bari lot py working kerna lalch may nai aata lekin musalsal bari lot pay kaam kerna lalach may aata hai so proper knolwdge ho tb be bari lot leni chiya greed say sub kuch chla jata hai
              • #247 Collapse

Very good thread. I am agree with you. Mostly people greed for money but if we greed for knowledge then we will be successful in every way of life
                • #248 Collapse

I'm trust a person. With foreign exchange greed is usually poor and also enemy additionally. But if the greed in know-how it's so competent for a traer. Thank you a whole lot to the good contemplating and also revealing.
                  • #249 Collapse

We are go along with people. With forex hpye will be poor and enemy furthermore. In case your hpye on understanding it's delicious for the traer. Thank you lots with the beneficial pondering and expressing.
                    • #250 Collapse

i think that is the right speaking if we will not trade with the greed then we cannot get the success ,for the success in the forex we should have to collect the knowledge and the skills with the greed then we will get the success

• #251 Collapse

Kun k is se hmein he faaida hota haihumari knwlegde mein izafa hoita hai jaior ye tmam countries mai legal b hai iska daily ka turrenover 4.6 trillion doller ahai jald he forex dunia k sub say acha business hoga day by day papuler hota jaa raha haiis ki market profitable or risky hai.
                        • #252 Collapse

G han my brother ap bilkul thk kh rhay hai... i agree u! bcoz aksar log trading me dosray trader say agay bharny ka lalach kartay hai ... ly kin jaab knowledge gain karnay ki bari ati hai to sb is say pechay hatt tay hai..
                          • #253 Collapse

Currency trading is actually the easiest method to being profitable and find out the information in relation to dealing small business. I am in actual foreign exchange pertaining to a lot more than two years

• #254 Collapse

forex main app ko jitna zada knowledge ho ga aur app ki kisi bhi strategy ke sath app ko is main kam ko karne ke liye demo per kam ko karne ke bad app ko pata chale ga aur app ko app ki koi bhi learning jo app ko forex main trade ko karne main app ki help kare app ko use karni ho ge app ko nafa bhi ho ga aur app ko lalach bhi nahi ho ge .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

Forex brings a considerable measure of progressions throughout my life on the grounds that i work here and i get information and experience so forex is very hard work

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X