Analyse market situation
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

ji haan ap ney sahi sunna hai k admin k taraf se ye announcment howi hia hain k jo b thread achi hogi us ko 15usd inaaam diya jayega and ye kuch memabers ko mila hai isliye mian kahunga k humein achi achi threads karni chayen ta k hum b inaaam jeety
      • #648 Collapse

There are two concepts that are wrong for Forex The first is that the labor market especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• #649 Collapse

g hn hamae hr wakthne chey market k bar me mukam malomat rakcha chy tab he ham traidmg k es kam me kamyab ho sakty hn warna nahe to me ap ko yahe kahon g k seekho
          • #650 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to make good analysis of the market at all times so that you will be able to grow from one level to the other that is why you must make good analysis for you to always gain at any given time
            • #651 Collapse

aslamo_alikum friend Yes it's smart for you to create good analysis of the market in the least times so you'll be ready to grow from one level to the opposite that's why you need to observe analysis for you to continuously gain at any given time ok
              • #652 Collapse

market ko analysis karny ka sab se easy tareeqa ye hay k ham indicators use karen es se hamy market ko analysis karny me help milti hay
                • #653 Collapse

i think the better traders are those who have great knowledge about this business and by this way you may got big opportunity of the Forex trading business so learn more and more about this business and you may have better trading pattern in this business and i like this business.
                  • #654 Collapse

i am agree with you that when some one is going to learn the forex they can really maake profit in the forex. but if you will not learn it and you are just going to guess the market trend it will harm your profit
                    • #655 Collapse

Bhi jan forex treading business may markit k analaysis boat important hay our forex treading may markit k analysis bagir treading khatra say khali nahi ho ge0forex treading business aik best online business hay forex treading aik world wind business hay forex treading business may hard work kr k ham achi earning kr saktay hay
                      • #656 Collapse

A larger deposit is not a serious problem, as well as a large shoulder. But the mad pursuit of money, which is evident in the huge volume of transactions, the absence and the presence of stops and unfounded Take, will only lead to one thing - the inevitable drain

• #657 Collapse

g hun jnab ap be bil kul saji farmaya hy forex min him ko analyse market ki situatishn ke barein malumat ho hat I hy us iilliw ye buhat hi zyda beat hy analyse sw him ko buhat hi zyda raid hota hy
                          • #658 Collapse

I actually do think there are some qualities of the very good business. Do not acquire a great deal influence given it produces ones business high-risk coming from initial action. Finances businesses is generally a form of qualities and as well measuring possibility businesses additionally. Information about whole Forex market is frequently need to expected as an example.
                            • #659 Collapse

daikhain market situation analyse krna bht zruri hota hai, merer hisaab se aik acha trader woi hai jo apni strategy mai analysis ko bht preperence day ku k apko is se market k trend ka pta chl jata hai r b bht help milti hain is se hmay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

Sir apn ko pehlay markeet ko check kare or us kay analzyse ko jaan lena chahiye us kay baad hi kuch desion lena chahiye is say ap loss say bach jaye gay or profit kama saktay hain apko markeet ka jaiza letay rehna chahiye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X