Analyse market situation
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #616 Collapse

forex main jab bhi trade karna ha market ko lazme samjhna chihy thn forex main trade karna chihy aur forex main har pair ko anylisis karny ka lia ap ko mahnt chihy forx main jab news any wal hote ha to is waqt market ko technail anylisi sy trade na kary nws ka ap ko wait karna chihy .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #617 Collapse

This game illustrates what is really important to the success of the trade - how often changing position size. Thus, a key step for anyone who wants to have a consistent profit, is to develop a strategy with a positive expectation

• #618 Collapse

ji bhai ye analysis boht zaruri hai warna hum ko treand me nuqsan ho ga analysis ke waget forex mein
        • #619 Collapse

dear forex market mein is baat pr ghaor krna k ab market kidhr jai gi us k trend aur point dekhna aur candle pr ghaor krna yehi aik anaysis hota hai agr market ap k analysis pr gai to phir aap success ho jain gay agr against gai to phir aap is pr success nahi ho sako gay ye aik real business hai profit bhi hai aur loss bhi
          • #620 Collapse

Forex trading mai zaroori hai kay trade krtay huay hmay market ki situation ko analyse krna chaahiye jb tk hum market ki situation ko analyse nhi kraingay forex mai hamay faida nhi hoga.
            • #621 Collapse

Basic analysis in the forex seeks to predict the value of the currency rate and direction in the market through the analysis of current economic conditions, the government and social policy factors within the framework of the business cycle. The foreign currency traders measure the economic situation of the state through the study of the level of macro-economic indicators
              • #622 Collapse

Yes, I'm so used in forex trading. I think that without forex trading I don't pass one particular day. I used my maximum amount of time in forex investing. Now I'm an established forex speculator and I have to best use of my time therefore I usually involve in forex trading and earn money by investing.
                • #623 Collapse

no one attempt to lose money most of us enter within this market with the use of profit but as we know investing is risky thats the reason why sometime we fail to make dollars so we ought to strong your trading capability grip so that you can maximize the specific profit and in addition minimize the specific losses velocity.

• #624 Collapse

it's not at all readily available our self in a situation wherever may be next in which a few elderly professionals technique due to the fact initial it is nearly impossible to find a few elderly professionals technique and then secondly we must implement in which as well which can be furthermore most difficult course of action definitely well, i 'm very good by using it

• #625 Collapse

market can analyzed by watching updated news and stock position on international basis, market fluctuate by currency up and down.
                      • #626 Collapse

al investors must be learned so well does not come lossy largeCould be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.

• #627 Collapse

analysis is very difficult task and we are not a good analysis donors so we should try to seek the market situations and other things, hm tajziya to krte hen liakin itna khaas nahi isi liae hmen depend krna parrta he market ki surat e hal pe or usi k mutbiq kam krna parrta he
                          • #628 Collapse

Yes, you might make money by Forex trading. Forex is definitely the best option so that you can make dollars. Forex is definitely the best ever before. And this is the reason we should try a good deal as a good broker in Foreign exchange as a good broker.
                            • #629 Collapse

Yes blunder gives us right way. All fresh traders are usually doing blunder but we should not duplicate mistake repeatedly. We are individuals so we is going to do mistake. Problems gives us experience. Experience and patience both are necessary pertaining to traders.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #630 Collapse

it can be true when a trader learn the particular trading market and obtain the information about the exchanging and remain conscious of the trading and obtain more knowledge about the exchanging and obtain more announcement and by simply practicing they develop his or her skills and good experience so a new trader receive the success in the market in easy way

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X