How to control your emotion when lossing big
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1126 Collapse

Brother waisey to forex trading key liey first hard work hi karna parta hey but us key baad jitna ziada experience ho ga aap utani hi achey tareeqey sey trading ker saktey hen. Is liey trading key liey experience ziada matter karta hey.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1127 Collapse

That is truth mate we should make sure that we have a strong spirit for sure i'm happy with my trading business, because i can earn money from here and i dont need to left my home and i can keep on play on home, so this great business for me and i really like this much, but for some reason we will need other business for make cover because in most society forex trading or online business is nothing
      • #1128 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me emotions par cnatrol karna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me emotions par cantrol kar k kam karty hain tu hm is business me loss se bach sakty hain or is business se hmen acha earn b asani se tb hi is business me hota ha
        • #1129 Collapse

at tohe first look on forex all wilol see that forex is a good and easy oppoertunity for making moonaey its for thaat is so popular and now its easy to make trades from home or work or mobile it make it popular too.
          • #1130 Collapse

The level of macro-economic indicators are statistics that reflect the current state of or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.
            • #1131 Collapse

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter, the misconceptions must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clear so that the rolling start active dependence on what It has the correct information.In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.
              • #1132 Collapse

salam dear bro agar hamara forex mai koi bhi loss ho jaye to hamey apni emotion ko kabo mai kerna chahiha and agar hamey koi bhi bara loss ho jaye to us sai acha sabaq seekna chahiha
                • #1133 Collapse

Yes, I agree with you. It is our nature of human to turn to greedy especially when we continue to make a good profit. Indeed we need to fight and protect ourselves from greediness. We need to train our mind and also make up our mind that we cannot allow greediness to control us instead we need to control and handle greediness well.
                  • #1134 Collapse

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter, the misconceptions must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clear so that the rolling start active dependence on what It has the correct information.In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.
                    • #1135 Collapse

emotion ko apko is tarahs ay control kaarna chaiy kay jsi tarahsa y ap greed karnays ay dartaty hai is tarahsa y hi apko emotion say kabhi bi fadai nai milay ga emotional ho kay trading lost hi deti hai
                      • #1136 Collapse

dear jaha tak mere experience hai forex trading jab loss ho jae wo bi big to emotion ko control karna bohat muskil hai kun ke loss hone ke bad kuch bi smajh mai nahi ata ke kiya kiya jae to us ke liye ya ke apni mistake ko theak kare or sabar se kam le ........
                        • #1137 Collapse

Greed,if given an inch in our trades , would mar the whole good things we might have made before.I have been trading forex for almost nine years and I making a great feat but my level of experience notwithstanding,if I allow greed for a minute on my trades,the result will be terrible.Let us do away with greed and be satisfied with little instead of losing our account
                          • #1138 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent
                            • #1139 Collapse

Forex atradding me bs ap ko apne emotional ko control me rakhna parata ha or greed se b bachna parta ha . agar ap in do cheezo per control kr lo gay to loss ko boht kam kr lo ga or agay barho gay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1140 Collapse

emotion control ma rakhna koi mushkil kamm nahi ha app asani sa apny emotions ko kabo ma kar saktay hain ager app thori mehnat karen to orr ya app ki forex trading k lia bohot zarori ha.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X