Clear All
  • #1636 Collapse

Hello my dear brother Thanks
    Useful and fascinating information please do more to take advantage of them
    Adequate
    Thank luck
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1637 Collapse

Dear forex tradingaisa bhi bussiness nah i ha k is men hum practice kiy beghair earn kr ske is kyle humain practicr ker zaroroti hoti experince hona chahe log apni yte ghalit fahmi door krni chehe or forex trading pe jitnra HO SKe kam krna chahe kun k practice makes man perfect.is lye pracical work bahut imprtance ha forex men.
      • #1638 Collapse

Jee bhai forex mein unlimted income honee kee waja se hum samjhte hai ke hum raton raat ameer ban sakte hain lekin yeh aek dum wrong hai forex mein dosre business kee terha loss profit both hai aur ees mein mehnat bhee real personal business kee terha kerne padtee hai then hee hum ees mein income earn ker sakte hain ees liye hum ko practical ho ker trading kernee chahaiye .....
        • #1639 Collapse

Yes, i am agree with your opinion that every body should to fight with their mind to stop greed. Greed is really harmful matter for any forex trader. It is risky business. So don't be greedy in this business.
          • #1640 Collapse

Adequate
            Thank luck

• #1641 Collapse

G han hmen is business me practical rehna chahe hmen is business me har cheez ka soch smjh k kam krna chahye kjyun k hm is business me zara c galti se b hm is business me loss kar skaty hain kafi isi liye hmen is business me soch smjh k kam krna chahe hmeshah
              • #1642 Collapse

if there is no strategy for the beginner - no income, and the experience and practice, as all attempts to make will be cut plums. Initially, you need to find your TC. Next, work it into practice, and to adjust it for themselves, to fit your preferences. By then it will form the basis of all trade and the trader will have a chance to get consistent results in the future.

• #1643 Collapse

Adequate
                  Thank luck

• #1644 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes create a protective stop loss orders for taking into account that these orders be realistic and not utopian. Traders often uses fictional orders not only because these commands has been successful in the past. If you missed locate stop-loss order, this means that you have sinned Art nn analysis.
                    • #1645 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes create a protective stop loss orders for taking into account that these orders be realistic and not utopian. Traders often uses fictional orders not only because these commands has been successful in the past. If you missed locate stop-loss order, this means that you have sinned Art nn analysis.
                      • #1646 Collapse

ji han ham raato raat to kabhi ameer nahi ban sakte hain bas hardworking karne me he kamyab ho sakte hain ham or agar lalach kare bina he trading kari jaye to ham ko kafi profits hasil karne ko mil sakte hain or success asaan hone lag jati hai .
                        • #1647 Collapse

Try to focus on a particular pair and do not dispersion thoughts So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, however, you may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital
                          • #1648 Collapse

g ha bhai jan is kam may ham ko aisa hi rehna paray ga agar ham is kam my none serious hoy or bghair kisi planing ka hi trade may apnay paisa laga diya tu ham ko is may kafi loss hu ga.
                            • #1649 Collapse

Thank you for sharing information g bilkul sahi kaha ap na raton raat ameen nahi bana ja sakta hardwork bohut ziada zaroori hai is k illawa trading k baray main sahi turhan se information hona bhi bohut zarori hai is k beghair ap profit hasil nahi kar saktay.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1650 Collapse

yes in this business humy pratical k sath work ko krna hai bation k sath is ko hum nahi is mai say profit ko kama saqty hian kun k humy ko ib is tara say money nahi milti hai humy her ik mai kaam hand say krna hota hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X