No hurry, no worry
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #931 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: staruit پيغام ديکھيے
    Several traders take their decisions in a hurry without realizing the risks involving in that decision that usually bring an unexpected result and causes them a loss in forex, so a proper planning can save you with so much worries.
    I also really support it that Forex is the best part time business for any people and every body who have much knowledge about Forex can do this business at any time from home. So I think no other.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #932 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
      • #933 Collapse

the ability connected with fortitude will probably be an issue a large number of fresh merchants miss and it's performed far more throughout terms about resilient objectives as well as technological study. we really should instead recognize seeing that merchants of which fortitude may be the seekers closest friend. We've had got to understand which the actual staff of which fortitude will be the better buddy from your anglers.
        • #934 Collapse

aap billkul theak kah rahay hain hamay kisi bhi kaam miain jald baazi nahi karni chahy business hamaisha smjh bhoj se chalta hain na k jald baazi say ku k jald baazi mian ham ghalatv dicison laytay hain yee ghalt baat hain
          • #935 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
            • #936 Collapse

thats utterly right said. jald bazi ky nuqsanat hi hain faida koi nahi. har kaam jitna istiqamat aur sabar aur tahamal se kiya jaye wo best hai. aur uss mein barkat bhi hai. wo kehtay hain nay jaldi ka kaam shaitan ka. aur if some one is hurry there is maximum chances of some mishap to be happened. aur hota bhi hai.
              • #937 Collapse

mary bhai mujy ap ka sawal bht pasand aya hai aur bht acha sawal kia hai ap nay aur main is baray main yeh hi kahu ga k ap jb b trading main ek dam parishan ho jatay ho to jaldi main ap se galat trade ho jati hai aur apko loss ho jata hai

• #938 Collapse

ye baat tu sahee hay kay app ko no wory in loss and hurry in profit .leakin insaan profit per happy hoota hay .oor loss par worry hoota hay.leakin chootey chootey loss oor profit ko apna kaam smjhna chaye na kay manzil.
                  • #939 Collapse

yes it is the right the patience is the most important in the forex ,if we will do the trade with the patience then we can easily make the profit ,otherwise if we will not make the effort with the skills and patience then the will surley lose
                    • #940 Collapse

ap nae bahot a6i bat kahi ha julde kare gae rto ap ko parshani ho skte gha es lae jalde karne se bachae gae to ap parshani se pbach sktye ha
                      • #941 Collapse

Every trader In the event that salary full attention to be able to keys to press things The idea can affect your own trading. whether or not you are too cautious all about your own trading AS WELL AS your learning, You could be obtaining towards correct side of a business. there exists not any need for getting yourself indulged inside The hurriness.
                        • #942 Collapse

yes sir me ap ki bat se agree krti hon ke ap ko is business me itni jaldi ni krni chaiye aur sabar se kam lena chaiye tb hi ap sucess ho skte hain is lye na woory ho na huury kren bs work kren aur tenshion na len ap sucess hasil kren ge
                          • #943 Collapse

Forex main kbi jal bazi maian kam na kara trading bht soch smah ka lagani ha apna Our ap FOREX maian esy ho ka kam kara tu acha profit hoga jal bazi sa loss hi hota ha .
                            • #944 Collapse

g mai es bary me kuch nai kho ga ,.aur bukhat hi achy comments kr rhy ap log yaha pr ....
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #945 Collapse

Every trader Should salary full attention for you to mouse clicks things This will affect your current trading. whether or not you\'re too cautious information on ones trading AND your learning, You can be acquiring for the appropriate side of your business. there is certainly not any need for getting yourself indulged within The sort of hurriness.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X