No hurry, no worry
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #271 Collapse

No Hurry No worry it is the great statement in the forex trading business, we need to keep our mind relax and try to do the trading with great patience, and do the trading with relax and cool mind, then we can make the trading successfully and increase our knowledge easily,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #272 Collapse

han ji main samjhta hoon ke sab se important baat hai aur hum main bht zayda log just asi waja se loss karte hain ke wo trade open karne main bht juldi karte hain jis ki waja humien loss hota hai ya phir kafi deer tak loss chalta hai jis ki waja se hum mazeed trade open nahi kar sakte aur humari earning nahi hoti kuch time tak
      • #273 Collapse

Yes that is the truth it is very good for you when you are trading to always try and concentrate very well so that you will be able to make good money from one level to the other at all times
        • #274 Collapse

Leverage is usually given in a fixed amount that can vary with different brokers. Each broker gives out leverage based on their own rules and regulations. The amounts are typically 50:1, 100:1, 200:1 and 400:1.

• #275 Collapse

Fifty to one leverage means that for every $1 you have in your account you can place a trade worth $50. As an example, if you deposited $500, you would be able to trade amounts up to $25,000 on the market using 50:1 leverage. It's not that you should be trading the full $25,000, but you would have the ability to trade up to that amount.

• #276 Collapse

g han kuch traders jaldi jldi me riskidecisions le lete hain or phir bary nuqsan ka samna kart hain is liye traders should have some patience.and get 200$ bonus daily
              • #277 Collapse

humasha soch samjh k kaam krna chiye ku k jaldi me humasha kaam ghalat ho jata ha jo humasha koi b kaam krne se pehlay usk baray me soch samjh k plan kr k kaam krna chiye is me koi pershani wali bat hoti ny ha jo insaan tension la k beth jaye k kasay ho ga ku ho ga asay krne se bs mind he disturb rehay ga. ager apko samaj na lagay.to kabhi bi tension main a ker trade mat karo.kue kay is tarha ki trade apko buhat loss day sakty hai..
                • #278 Collapse

My dear bhai apko forex online trade business me kamyb hasil karne k liye sabar se trade market ko achi se follow karke trade karna chayee is me apko kabhi bhi jald bazi se koye decision nehi lena chayee
                  • #279 Collapse

g han bilkul sahi kaha app ny agra app ny Forex main trade karty waqt zada jaldbazzi sy kam liye tu ho sakta hai k app ko loss ho jae q k ye ek risky business hai ishi liye app ko chahiye app patience sy kam lain r trade karty howy pani puri attention sy kam lain ta k app ko zada profit ho saky.
                    • #280 Collapse

Salam Friends, :rolleyes: Definitely, you should be careful before making a decision in forex trading, because there is a lot of ups and downs in forex trading, you should have control on your emotions, you have to make decisions with confidence, have to avoid greed and shortcuts, And have patience in forex trading, because patience is plays a very important role in forex Trading.
                      • #281 Collapse

g dear ap ke bat theek hay kay ap forex main jitna saber say kam karain gay ap kay liya utna he acha hay aur ap ko plan kay sath kam karna chahya aur ya sub kay liya bater hay.

• #282 Collapse

there is noting to do the hurry in the trade in the forex the trader should learn the forex trading in the forex pak it is so helpful fo the trader so do the trade in the forex and don't do the hurry in the trade.
                          • #283 Collapse

i agree with you that there are no hurry and no worry. if we have enough patience at the time of trading in the forex market we do not have any thing to wary about our success.

• #284 Collapse

exactly...people make big losses because of hurry..they wants to see quick results with profits but such hurry lead them to more risk and worry...so be careful and be patience!
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #285 Collapse

gi mohtram main bhi yehi sochta hoon keh log aksar yahi kehty hain keh hamain loss ho gia aur kam chhor dety hain to unko chahay keh pehly market watch krian aur bad main risk free ho kr order lagain aur jitna bhi profit ho usko close kr dian.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X