What accept and what reject in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #916 Collapse

"

You said accept other's advice. I am not fully agree on this point. No one should accept anyone's advice blindly. You can listen to it and judge it with your common sense and brain. If you think this advice can be accepted then go for it. If you think this is not for you then leave it.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #917 Collapse

yes you told the right thing . we should not over confident. and we should put our self in hurry and disturb. we should learn from our mistake. and have must have patience and curiousity to do the work
      • #918 Collapse

"

Yes this is what every trader should accept and reject plus a trader should also think when he is taking advice of others that is it right or wrong. Sometime the people who gives us advice are not good enough so their advice may not work. And avoid greedy behavior in forex it will end your trading

"

• #919 Collapse

"

I am say that you can first check the advise. If you are feel that advise is good and you can perform the good then you can follow the advise and hope you can good work in the Forex market.

"

• #920 Collapse

"

all the points mentioned in the thread for rejection and acceptance are very importance for becoming a successful trader. by adopting these points we can earn good amount of profit.

"

• #921 Collapse

"

Well dear it is nice topic and also i agree with you there is no doubt in your topic that we have to accept our senior advice because they tell us true and safe way in Forex trading.

"

• #922 Collapse

"

Yes of course we should accept more and great thing then we can get the success and can earn more from it, as like we should accept advice and also need to accept knowledge and experience, and need to reject emotions and greed and low patience.

"

• #923 Collapse

"

Yes of course we should accept more and great thing then we can get the success and can earn more from it, as like we should accept advice and also need to accept knowledge and experience, and need to reject emotions and greed and low patience.

"

• #924 Collapse

"

accrpt and i reject in forex.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so i will suggest you some useful thing that a successful trader.

"

• #925 Collapse

"

accrpt and i reject in forex.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so i will suggest you some useful thing that a successful trader.

"

• #926 Collapse

ji mere dost main forex trading ko acsept karta hon ye trading mujhey bohot achi lagti ha is se main koshish kata hon kafi ziyada profit bana lon
                        • #927 Collapse

"

"

• #928 Collapse

"

"

• #929 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #930 Collapse

"

well u have mention accept and reject in forex very clearly... if we follow it we will definitely got success in forex... 1 thing i added here is always apply ur advices on urself which ur giving to other... that will definitely build U

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X