What accept and what reject in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #946 Collapse

Han humein forex mein hud ki mistakes ko maan lena chahye ar seekhna chahye k ap ne mistake kasy ki aur usy improve krna chahye aur loss bhi ho tb bhi apko bht seekhny ko milta hai is se trading ache hoti hai

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #947 Collapse

"

well u have mention accept and reject in forex very clearly... if we follow it we will definitely got success in forex... 1 thing i added here is always apply ur advices on urself which ur giving to other... that will definitely build U

"

• #948 Collapse

"

accrpt and i reject in forex.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so i will suggest you some useful thing that a successful trader.

"

• #949 Collapse

"

accrpt and i reject in forex.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so i will suggest you some useful thing that a successful trader.

"

• #950 Collapse

"

Yes of course we should accept more and great thing then we can get the success and can earn more from it, as like we should accept advice and also need to accept knowledge and experience, and need to reject emotions and greed and low patience.

"

• #951 Collapse

"

well u have mention accept and reject in forex very clearly... if we follow it we will definitely got success in forex... 1 thing i added here is always apply ur advices on urself which ur giving to other... that will definitely build U

"

• #952 Collapse

"

"

• #953 Collapse

"

Yes of course we should accept more and great thing then we can get the success and can earn more from it, as like we should accept advice and also need to accept knowledge and experience, and need to reject emotions and greed and low patience.

"

• #954 Collapse

"

"

• #955 Collapse

"

"

• #956 Collapse

"

"

• #957 Collapse

"

"

• #958 Collapse

"

Well dear it is nice topic and also i agree with you there is no doubt in your topic that we have to accept our senior advice because they tell us true and safe way in Forex trading.

"

• #959 Collapse

"

I am say that you can first check the advise. If you are feel that advise is good and you can perform the good then you can follow the advise and hope you can good work in the Forex market.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #960 Collapse

"we should not trade in forex without knowledge
                                do not use large investment if you have less investmen because thus your account can be washed befor market starts to give u profit "

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X