What accept and what reject in forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: staruit پيغام ديکھيے
    Here i will suggest you some useful things that a succesful trader should accept and some that should be rejected.
    Accept:
    1. Accept other's advice
    2. Accept your mistakes
    3. Accept your loss
    Reject:
    1. Reject greedy behaviour
    2. Reject overconfident approach
    3. Reject low patience and hurry
    i think that are the essential for the success if we will follow this then no doubt that we will get the success soon in the forex ,for the success in the forex we must trade with the patient and without the greed

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

The trader should work hard in forex trading business and try to learn deeply, it is help to improve skills.
      Traders also focus on one strategy because one strategy gives much money and it remains valid till the end of forex trading business. Many people searching various strategies and following other signals to get more profit but in doing so he lost much dollars. These steps is necessary for every trader.

• #33 Collapse

yes friend i am totally agree with you forex mai hamain in sab baton ka boht dehan rakhna hota h,or jaldbazi nhe karni hoti h,or apni mistakes sy to hamain zarur seekhna chaheay
        • #34 Collapse

dear jo mera khyal hai aus kay mutabiq to ap apny style se kaam karo aor agar ap ko sucess hasil na ho to ap aisa karo kay tarika change kar lo
          • #35 Collapse

dear forex trading is very easy online and profitable business and i think that we must accept losses with happy face and we must learn something from our losses. foex trading is very easy online world wide and profitable business.
            • #36 Collapse

in my point of view if a trader faces on all that things he will because i also follow all that rules and i also get good profit during last few months and i also get good experiences in forex trading get a good profit in forex trading he must be control in his emotions lust greed and focus on trading rather then to other things and we should not afraid with loss because behind in every loss i believe that there is also a great success so i believe that if the start we should learn about trading and get good knowledge about trading and after that we should start trading in forex trading

• #37 Collapse

jee my dear ap an bhot thek kha ky hum ko in cheezo sa avoid karna chay jo hum ko loss bear karna parhy our jo bh new trader ah wo in cheezo ko use karty ah our is sa apna account ko wash karva lathy ah
                • #38 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: staruit پيغام ديکھيے
                  Here i will suggest you some useful things that a succesful trader should accept and some that should be rejected.
                  Accept:
                  1. Accept other's advice
                  2. Accept your mistakes
                  3. Accept your loss
                  Reject:
                  1. Reject greedy behaviour
                  2. Reject overconfident approach
                  3. Reject low patience and hurry
                  JEe bilkul brother ap nay bahut achi advice di hai humen apny experts ko follow karna chahiye sabr ka muzahira karna chahiye aur apny andar say lalach khatam kar lena chahiye tu iss tarah hum forex main achi earning kar sakty hain.
                  • #39 Collapse

you are right these are the key things which are good for a sucessful trader he has to be pateint and should not invole any greed he has to be calm rather than just being hasty and try to earn profit as fast as can. slow and steady will do good rather than being fast.
                    • #40 Collapse

accept all good things related forex and reject all bad things regarding forex, always belief on good and learn forex do not try for short cut in forex,
                      • #41 Collapse

gee mre bhai forex pe trading ke dooran greed naa kry ap ne jo trading ke baary me point explain kyee hy bohat achy point explain kye hy me ap ke en baatoo se agree krta ho forex pe hmy ziada se ziada hardworking krny chahye
                        • #42 Collapse

Thank you for the nice information. I think we need to accept knowledge and lessons from our mistakes for future planning. And we need to reject all of our emotions and malpractice from our mind.
                          • #43 Collapse

you should accept the the lesson of the trader and also reject those thing thorugh which your trade get effect....
                            • #44 Collapse

Bohat hi achi information di hai apne mere bhai mag ar main apse yeh kehna chahunga kay accept woh cheezen karni chahiye jo apke mafad main ho aur woh cheezen reject kar deni chahiye jo apke mafad main bilkul na hun
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

bhai jaan forex mein sirf rejection aur acception k ilwa b bohut cheezien jin par appko zoor dena chahiya jaisay k chart readings aur news par nazar rakhna aur low risk money management ko follow karna aur sab se zaroori baat market ko read karna aur us mein time batana jitna app time dogay market ko autna hi app groom karo aur app k skills improve hongay.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X