Kamyab trader? zyada earn kerne wala ya zyada jan'ne wala
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1696 Collapse

Sir waisay to dono hi kamyab trader hain lekin mere kheyal may forex may kamyab trader wohi hota hai jo zeyada say zeyada earn kerta hai or zeyada ilem rakhta hai baqi kuch mehnat or naseeb ki bhi hoti hai baaz oqat kuch nahi hasil hota hai or baaz oqat thori c mehnat say bohat kuch hasil ho jata hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1697 Collapse

yes. i must be a very good broker. my business is improving my own traits with regards to forex trading intended for achievement. i do think very good investors get quite a few good quality they have got very good expertise, abilities, strong self-assured, capable to manage feeling, knolwedge that all get very good investors. i believe that. its legitimate.
      • #1698 Collapse

yes. i must be a very good broker. my business is improving my own traits with regards to forex trading intended for achievement. i do think very good investors get quite a few good quality they have got very good expertise, abilities, strong self-assured, capable to manage feeling, knolwedge that all get very good investors. i believe that. its legitimate.

• #1699 Collapse

Dealers ought to industry a single foreign exchange a single occasion and also EUR/USD is most beneficial match intended for buying and selling. Mainly because Normally Fx offers quite a few files with regards to Eur and also USD. Plus it help you to predict it truly is craze very easily, Flavor Investigation is around to help Eur. Soon after many expertise then natural meats employ GBP and also JPY as well as other foreign exchange. Yet We've got to avoid to help industry in Mix foreign exchange just like EUR/JPY, Since it craze proceed extremely fast and also not able for all of us to help predict that. Plus it will need strong money operations. Development proceed a lot more than 200 pip out of the blue. Thus EUR/USD match is usually very good to help industry.

• #1700 Collapse

kamiyaab trader wohi hai ju day by day es main mind se trading karay aur kosis karay es main kaam kartay howay greedy na karay aap k liye best ho ga aur es main cool mind rahay thankful for question
            • #1701 Collapse

Dear aap ny jo swal pocha hai us ka jwab ye hai ky jin logo ny forex ko siry se sekha hai proper learn kia hai wo hi log kamiyab hai real trader hai. aap ky last lain ka jwab ye hai ky aap ki thread se new log lalch kr skty hain. ku ky kamiyab log wo hi hoty hain jo thora sa bhi bhot smjhty hain..

• #1702 Collapse

forex ki trading business mein jo person ziada earning karta hai wohe ziada expert trader hota hai is liye hamein chahye kay fully learning with practice on demo trading account karein.
                • #1703 Collapse

I do think that there are absolutely no any kind of task or maybe business in which you can help make enormous reduction much like the Fx business just a brief instant due to the fact forex trading is often a extremely high-risk and also complex business. In addition, the particular investors could reduction a bunch of their money whenever they want even though that they commence his or her business with out mastering the knowledge and also buying and selling talent along with the method with regards to forex trading.
                  • #1704 Collapse

Well, i love to industry along with key sets, like GBP/USD and also EUR/USD due to small multiply, modest replace, and also most of these sets is usually unpredictable sets. Main sets is usually the favourite sets to help industry in forex trading, then in the event that we have to understand fx, you can find a lot of info on key sets in world wide web
                    • #1705 Collapse

Should you ensure it is the routine to understand out of your faults and also problems in the course of foreign currency trading, then you've got a great chance to have great results to be a trader due to the fact expertise is the greatest instructor specially in the industry of forrex buying and selling.

• #1706 Collapse

Indeed, have good knowledge about this organization is far more important in comparison with capital. mainly because we are not able to buy knowledge, then to realize knowledge we must learn significantly. we can certainly gain knowledge out of this forum if you should be successful trader
                        • #1707 Collapse

Well, i love to industry along with key sets, like GBP/USD and also EUR/USD due to small multiply, modest replace, and also most of these sets is usually unpredictable sets. Main sets is usually the favourite sets to help industry in forex trading, then in the event that we have to understand fx, you can find a lot of info on key sets in world wide web
                          • #1708 Collapse

bhai jaan is main mje to maloom hai ky jitna zayada jaano gy forex ko utna hi loss kam hoga is main sab sy acha tareeqa ye hai ky isko bhat zayada seekhna chahye is main earn bhat zayada kar sakty hain
                            • #1709 Collapse

Kisi b kaam main zeyada earning tab e hoti hai jab koi us kaam k bary zeyada janta b ho aur experience b rakhta ho. Isi taran forex main b ham tab e kamyab trader ban sakty hain jav hamy forex k bary knowledge hasil kar k isko janyn jab ham forex ko samj lyn gy aur mehnat sy experience bna lyn gy to ham achi trading kar k acha trader ban k acha earn kar sakty hain.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1710 Collapse

Should you discuss 10 business which includes very good penetration of possibility in the world then forex trading investors will certainly function among the first five business due to the fact forex trading as much as I'm sure Would be the nearly all high-risk business everyone could actually possibly be employed in that is certainly precisely why we now have so many people taking a loss continually in the industry

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X