Apna target muqarrar kary
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #781 Collapse

You bet ideal you can easily place some of our objective during the global Forex trading ONLINE BUSINESS that many of us ought to the procedure during currency exchange as per some of our working experience together with experience consequently you can easily place some of our objective with experience together with working experience and likewise you can easily get hold of loads of benefits from it all thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #782 Collapse

Yes you are right and I am agree with you. I am also doing the same thing on forex trading and on forex forum. As I am a new member to be successful I set target for each day about posting then I manages to achieve my target on forex forum. It will make me punctual.
      • #783 Collapse

yes we would have to set a target when we trade. setting traget is a goog habbit. thus we work with a time table. thus we trade prperly and we have a responsilbility that we have to complet our work
        • #784 Collapse

Dear brother , boht acha thread hai mujhy boht psand aya . hmm iss ko aik motivated thread kah skty hai . insaan ko apni life target set kr lyna chahya . ky uss ko apni life mai kya krna hai . sbb time and table set krna chahya . ky daily ki forex forum mai kitni posting honi chahya or trading target kitna hona chahya .
          • #785 Collapse

your thread is good I am like it that I have set the two target that my first target is that earn the max bonus earning and second target is that earn the max money in the forex market. So that are the my targets.
            • #786 Collapse

yes definitely, postings agar app daily karain tw ziada better hai is sey burden kam hwga app per, daily kay 30 to 35 posts karain to easily app target achieve kar sakte hain 1000 posts ki limit hai thats why app daily basis per karain tw apko ziada time nahi lagega. hardly 1 hour is enough.
              • #787 Collapse

U have to set a goal if u dont have a goal u cant achieve your aim. And there are many hurdles u have to cross so thats y if u have a goal u can competite with these hurrdles
                • #788 Collapse

target b aik bohat ehem cheez hai forex trading me isi ko hum planing kehty hain or jab tak ye humry pas nahi hogi bohat mushkil hai k hum earning kar sakein forex me,,
                  • #789 Collapse

Target setting in forex trading is a common practice of successful traders all across the world.the reason behind it is that instead of speculating too much and running into big things its better to have a target set starting from a minimum amount and the instantly ceasing all trading activities after acquiring the targeted results.this practice saves all successful traders money and time along with some good earned goodies in profit.
                    • #790 Collapse

ga bhi agar hum nay life may kuch hasil karna hay tu humy apna target set karna how ga our as ka mutbaq apna work karna how ga jis say humy apni progress ka pata bhi chalah tha rhay ga
                      • #791 Collapse

bhai aap ne theek kaha hai hamain apna daily ka aik time table bana lena chahiye k kitna time forex trading ko dena hai aur kitna time posting ko dena hai. is tarha se ham forex mein well disciplined ho kar work kar saktay hain.
                        • #792 Collapse

Yes dear I believe we pauperism to fix a spot for every class. My principal spot is to see the mercantilism recovered. Then I leave craft with a lilliputian cap and I must make solid for success.we can get our travel through set target of working and moment continuance,control your affect according to your moment which you spare for it.
                          • #793 Collapse

Forex knowledge is very expensive because the more knowledge and experience you gather,the more successful you are.Those who wants to be successful in forex,must learn everything about forex and he should have deep knowledge about the market and he needs to work hard for that

• #794 Collapse

there are few who set the target and there are large who do not set the target i think it is not the way ,if we will set the target big then we will try to fulfill the target and in the result we will face the loss

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #795 Collapse

Yes dear I agree it is necessary to set your mark because you bang outmatch that what is your ability and how often you can garner and set your target according to your power because this way you can forbid your relationship from amount.so set your target to achieve success.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X