Mistakes se faida ya sirf nuqsan
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1741 Collapse

Dear ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen mistakes se faida bhi hota ha kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen kafi khuch mistakes se sekhny ko milta ha or hm is business me kafi acha lesson or experince b mistakes se asani se hasil kar sakty hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1742 Collapse

In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.What the term "Forex" What is it exactly? Why become present among us?

• #1743 Collapse

hamain hamari mistakes sy fiada uthana chahye q k jab hum ny apni mistakes sy seekhna start ker dya to hum es mien success ki bulandi tak pahnch sakty hien
        • #1744 Collapse

Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time periodsharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• #1745 Collapse

Dear, forex trading aik acha buisness hy so is men kamyabi k lye zruri hy k hum jo mistakes kerty hn un sy faida uthayen aur tb he kamyaab ho skty hn
            • #1746 Collapse

Perhaps small amount of money will be provided of posting I do not know the right time of scalping I shall try for short time trading Annd also try to get profit although it is in small quantity
              • #1747 Collapse

Mistake se lose he hota ha leken agar es ko samage kar door na Kareen to phir ye bewsqoofe ho ge ya ne aap ko lose like ha
                • #1748 Collapse

yeh bat suuch hai k trading mein her trader say mistakes hoti rehti hain but in say ghabrana nhi chahye or himmat k sath loss ka mukalbla kerna chahye or her tarah say struggle k sath mistakes ko avoid kerny ki koshish kerni chahye
                  • #1749 Collapse

assalam o alikum bhai jan hum sy har business men mistake ho hi jate ha achy sy acha treader bhi ghalte kar jata ha jes sy hum ko nuqsan ho jata ha ager hum es mistake ko samghen to ya mistake bhi humary ly faida mand hoten hen hum next time men wo ghalte karny sy bach jaten hen or es thara sy jub jub hum mistake karen gy hum ko zyada sy zyada experience haseel hoga or hum ko treading men utni hi asani hote ha .
                    • #1750 Collapse

In my view mistakes can give us a benefit more than a loss in a sense that without mistakes we cannot keep an eye on our weaknesses, so that we will always be aware of our weakness that could badly harm us in the future. People always learn from their mistakes. So, in Forex business traders always learn from their mistakes as a lesson too. It is not possible that nobody makes mistake, but the more important thing is that what is learn from mistakes. If you take your mistakes as a lesson then you would not repeat in future and that is your success.

• #1751 Collapse

a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.

• #1752 Collapse

Dear is business se hmen mistakes se acha lesson hasil hota ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm mistakes se lesson hasil kareen is bsuiness me bajae is k hm is business me mistakes ko ignore kareen hmen chahye k hm is business me mistakes se lesson hasil kareen
                          • #1753 Collapse

As long as you have access to a computer, you also have the ability to access the forex market. One of the important thingsthat you should remember before jumping towards forex trading. It is is a wise practice trade using "real money",or "phantom money". Most brokers trading demo accounts provide service and from whichyou can download the trading station to train them directly using phantom money. Although this is not a guarantee on the level of your performance while working to turn real money. But training on the demo account will give you a great advantage that you are ready and completely ready when it begins to trade real money. There are also a number of forex courses on the Internet, just be careful when you select none of the willing.Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to the forex

• #1754 Collapse

Dear...bro... mistake means mistake. isse apko jarur loss hoyegi 99%... lucke better he to apko jarur profit hogi...45%
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1755 Collapse

Mistakes se hum na learn karte hai balke hmara experience bhe barhta hai and jese jese hum agae barhte hai hum apni mistakes ko nazar me rakhte hue profit earn karte hai jo bhot ache baat hai forex me

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X