Overconfidence in forex
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1396 Collapse

"

overconfidence i think all thing that named by over or take too much it will be not good for us, not only over confidence but also over fear or other over will make our trade going on srew up and this not good for our account and our money, so if we want to trade we have to start controll our emotion

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1397 Collapse

"

overconfidence i think all thing that named by over or take too much it will be not good for us, not only over confidence but also over fear or other over will make our trade going on srew up and this not good for our account and our money, so if we want to trade we have to start controll our emotion

"

• #1398 Collapse

Over confidence in business leads us towards loss. People become greedy and want to learn more and more profit in very short time. They cannot focus on their work properly when they become overconfident hence they meet such a huge loss in forex
        • #1399 Collapse

"

confidence is good at the time of trade,if trader have good confidence its helps them to minimize the risk,but if trader become overconfidence about there capability of trade,so its may leads them wrong path and they will do mistake at the time of trade

"

• #1400 Collapse

"

over confidence is the very bad thing in the Forex because this is the big reason of the loss and now i can say that easily this is the very good job of the world daily basis and regularly basis and now i am happy because this is the perfect job of the world.

"

• #1401 Collapse

"

"

• #1402 Collapse

"

over confidence is the very bad thing in the Forex because this is the big reason of the loss and now i can say that easily this is the very good job of the world daily basis and regularly basis and now i am happy because this is the perfect job of the world.

"

• #1403 Collapse

"

overconfident usully is the biggest enemy of life to become a sucessfull man. insaan ko overconfident nahi hona chahiye aur na he bohot kam confident ho insaan usully har mamlay main soch samjh kar karna chahiye.

"

• #1404 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business forex kay business main confidence hoona chahyea over confidence nahe.
                    • #1405 Collapse

"

"

• #1406 Collapse

"

overconfident usully is the biggest enemy of life to become a sucessfull man. insaan ko overconfident nahi hona chahiye aur na he bohot kam confident ho insaan usully har mamlay main soch samjh kar karna chahiye.

"

• #1407 Collapse

bahi g overconfidence kisi b kaam main sahe nai h kyun k over confidence ki waja sy boht risk hota hai, confidence tu apny ap main hota hai k meain esa kar lun ga or mujy faida b hoga lyken overconfidence main insan etna k nechy gir jata hai k again utha nai jata
                          • #1408 Collapse

"

"

• #1409 Collapse

"

confidence is good at the time of trade,if trader have good confidence its helps them to minimize the risk,but if trader become overconfidence about there capability of trade,so its may leads them wrong path and they will do mistake at the time of trade

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1410 Collapse

"

Confidence is the good thing for the traders, but overconfidence is not the good thing for the traders, because due to having over confident we can loose all our invested capital in real account, so while traders dont try to be over confident and take decision with your mind.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X