Overconfidence in forex
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1411 Collapse

"

confidence is good at the time of trade,if trader have good confidence its helps them to minimize the risk,but if trader become overconfidence about there capability of trade,so its may leads them wrong path and they will do mistake at the time of trade

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1412 Collapse

"

Confidence is the good thing for the traders, but overconfidence is not the good thing for the traders, because due to having over confident we can loose all our invested capital in real account, so while traders dont try to be over confident and take decision with your mind.

"

• #1413 Collapse

"

overconfidence in forex will not good and you will face many problem if you try to do it . so my personal experience is that any person take this de merit face many probles . and my suggestion for the new trader is to never think about it.

"

• #1414 Collapse

"

Confidence is the good thing for the traders, but overconfidence is not the good thing for the traders, because due to having over confident we can loose all our invested capital in real account, so while traders dont try to be over confident and take decision with your mind.

"

• #1415 Collapse

my dear friend agr ap mein confidence ha to ye ek bahut achi baat ha lekin agar ap mein overconfidence aa jaye to ye aap k liye acha nahi ha kyun k overconfidence ap ko profit ki bajaye loss ki taraf le jata ha.
            • #1416 Collapse

g brhter forex aik aia maidaan hai jahan kisi b wakt kuch b ho sakta hai agr aap aik dafa profit kar lete hain agar aap ko itna profit ho jata hai k aap next trade laga jaate hain ksii dar k bagair to aap niksaan b paa sakte hain so overconfident nahi chalne wali iss jaga bhai jaan

• #1417 Collapse

"

overconfidence in forex will not good and you will face many problem if you try to do it . so my personal experience is that any person take this de merit face many probles . and my suggestion for the new trader is to never think about it.

"

• #1418 Collapse

saalaam bhai jee app forex mein kaamakrin yaah koi bhi kaamakrin app ko kisi bhi kaam mein overconfident nahi hona chahyia jaab app overconfident ho jatay hain tu appko loss hota hai app ko loss se bachna chahyia yaah app kaay liye acha hia ?><?><?><?><

• #1419 Collapse

"

"

• #1420 Collapse

"

in forex trading the some people get over confidence when they are earning lots of money they think that they can do any thing they want thats not rite to do..if u earning gud money u should help poors do good things instead of being overconfident ..it can harm u in dailylife

"

• #1421 Collapse

"

the confidence is the most important in the forex but the overconfidence is not the important in the forex if we will trade with the overconfidence then we cannot get the success in the forex that is the reality

"

• #1422 Collapse

"

in forex trading the some people get over confidence when they are earning lots of money they think that they can do any thing they want thats not rite to do..if u earning gud money u should help poors do good things instead of being overconfident ..it can harm u in dailylife

"

• #1423 Collapse

"

the confidence is the most important in the forex but the overconfidence is not the important in the forex if we will trade with the overconfidence then we cannot get the success in the forex that is the reality

"

• #1424 Collapse

"

i would like to tell you that over confidence is a very very bad thing for al of the traders to become a successful trader and to earn capital forex from forex trading bsuienss and i think that this si the ebst earning source for all of the peocple and ia nd think that this si the ebst to all of u,,,,,

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1425 Collapse

aye haye kya baat ki hai bhai bilkyul sahi kaha over confidence to marwata hai forex mein. ek had tak khud per aitmaad hona achi baat hai per ager had sa agay niklay to mu ki khani pary gi

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X