Overconfidence in forex
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1966 Collapse

At the beginning stage a new trader leave Forex because of when they have lack of proper knowledge and experience but after making a real trade when they face the loss and they feel depressed and so they leave the Forex and that is why before to make the real trade every new trader should have to learn and earn knowledge properly and also earn experience and than make the real trade..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1967 Collapse

forex me overconfidence ka shikar jo ho jata hai us ko is business me kafi losses ka samna karna parta hai bas confidence ke sath trading karte hue chalna chahiye mehnat zyada se zyada karni chahiye tabhi is business me kamyabi hasil ho pati hai .
      • #1968 Collapse

Forex works in the same way - and even more so: with foreign exchange You can control the amount of money up to 500 times greater than the initial investment of foreign .anakd has additional advantages over other types of financial instruments. Investors can
        • #1969 Collapse

I think it is important to learn the beginner and force yourself to work, based on results, not on the money. Those. and should be $ 10 and $ 1,000 to take a certain unit of account. If he will learn to rely on the risks of such a level, that is, not to seek profit as of 10 dollars to make 100 a day, and it will work with these units on the account, then he will get used to comply with the strategy and MM.
          • #1970 Collapse

education in circulation according to the correct standards, and by a crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, so as to include to provide him with a copy of the PDF for the basics of Forex and exclusively educational files.
            • #1971 Collapse

yes it is true because when we will be over confidence in Forex then we can,t gin the success because this means that we are greedy then we will have loss.

• #1972 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me hmeshah soch smjh k kam krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me soch smjh k kam karty hain tu hm is business me asani se acha earn kr skaty hain or is business se hm achi earning b asani se tb hi kar skaty hain isi liye hmen soch smjh k kam krna chahe
                • #1973 Collapse

forex trading ma ya dono chizy bohut ahmyat ki hamil hay kio ka ager app ko knoledge nah haogi or app apni money iunvest kar day gay to app nuqsan uthay gay is liy pahly app knloedge hasil kary phitr money invest kar lay
                  • #1974 Collapse

when we are trying to be over confident in Forex then this means we are greedy and when we are greedy then we will have loss and wont earn anything instead of we will loose what we will have.

• #1975 Collapse

slide should be limited. One should not have more than three bullets.
                      Slide Layout
                      The slides should be easy to follow.For example, the title should appear at the top of slide phrases
                      • #1976 Collapse

it is not good to show overconfidence in trading business, if you are saying that only you can do all the things then it means you are under estimating the power of trading work and in overconfidence greed may come in your trading to destroy your profit
                        • #1977 Collapse

forex trading mai overconfidence ho k trading karna bohat he nuqsan dy hota hai. kyu k overconfidence ho k ham lalach kar laity hian aur ham ko profit ki bajaey loss ho jata hai. so ham ko forex mai overconfidence sy avoid karna chahiye.
                          • #1978 Collapse

Forex trading market me overconfidence harmful hota hai.Yaha per sirf confidence kam ata hai overconfidence trader bhi yaha per mistakes karty hai.traders ko apna confidence eik level per hi rakhna hota hai.

• #1979 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1980 Collapse

Learning Forex like other professions in does not stop at all. You can not stop yourself from education and education only in the moment when the stop trading and turn your back to the market.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X