Overconfidence in forex
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1951 Collapse

It does not require genius to understand that any widening and narrowing of the circuit based on the decisions of individuals, will be greatly affected the minds of these individuals. Few people are mindful of the different levels of the games intelligence affecting the market -If focusing your eyes on the way in which it affects psychology on others - including the mass psychology of these individuals who use forex trading on a daily basis but do not forget to be Ali familiar with things that move you also, you could end it has caused damage to the Centers for your trades. Best Forex coaches will tell you that before becoming a successful trader,
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1952 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.
      • #1953 Collapse

Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteIn future, i want to improve my income from forex business. At this time, i can earn 3 - 5 % capital per months, and i really want to improve it. I know i need learn more to improve my knowledge and experience.
        • #1954 Collapse

Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteIn future, i want to improve my income from forex business. At this time, i can earn 3 - 5 % capital per months, and i really want to improve it. I know i need learn more to improve my knowledge and experience.
          • #1955 Collapse

Allow trading of derivative products (such as futures and options on futures contracts) in exchange that the most advanced countries. All developed countries already have a thesis of capital accounts fully convertible
            • #1956 Collapse

of price movement. Also in front of your eyes odds change direction, which generally occur when bullish news fails to push prices upward or downward in the news pushing prices down
              • #1957 Collapse

• #1958 Collapse

Dear brother over confidence ke waja se aap forex , mein profit se risk level mein involve ho sakte hain , to hum sub ko chahiye greed aur over confidence se avoid karein aur rules ko obey kerte huwe trading karein ....
                  • #1959 Collapse

g bhai ager ham forex forum my kam kr rahy ha tu hamy overconfidence ni hona chaieay is sy hamy loss be zaida hota ha jab ham orver confidence hu k trade laga rahay hoty ha ager hamy forex forum ko kuch profet kassil krna ha tu over confidence ni hona chaieay ,,,,
                    • #1960 Collapse

Overconfidence se hmen is business me kam nahi krna chahe kyun k agr hm overconfidence se kam karty hain tu hm is business me loss kar skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me overconfidence se kam nahi krna chahe kabhi bhi hmen
                      • #1961 Collapse

overconfidece say tarde ktu ap kar letay hai likin apko i ka lost kay honay ka pata apko baad me pata chalta hai kay jub ap aik baray llost ko hoaty huay dekhtay hai aur phir ap bari tension me chaly jatay hai
                        • #1962 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market and the forex market is the need to fully focuis that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading
                          • #1963 Collapse

New traders are so much crazy about their forex trade, they always try to make more money this and always be busy to their earning than the learning, so ultimately they face serious loses in their forex trade, so i think they want to leave this business and many of these quit this trade.

• #1964 Collapse

in the end, everyone wants to be happy, I think, everybody has a chance in this business, we will get happiness, we will live happily, because we will get success, no doubt.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1965 Collapse

I am very happy with my Forex trading business . I am also earning with Forex market but some times i am unable to make consistent profit . I am a new trader but i will make consistent profit . Forex is very profitable business in the world . Many traders are being millionaire with Forex market .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X