Trading baghair loss mumkin nahi hay
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #811 Collapse

dear app ki bat b sahi hay magar mery khayal me agar ham planing k sath trading karty hey or forex market news ko read karny k bad trading karty hey to loss k chances kam ho sakty hey.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #812 Collapse

Vijay interrupted her to complete her sentence himself, ‘Terminated me!’.

There was not an iota of worry or anxiety visible on his face.

‘But Why? What happened that you should be terminated?’, Priya expressed her concern toward him.

• #813 Collapse

‘Not anything serious!’, Vijay replied.

‘And you did not find it necessary to even take the trouble of informing me about it’, Priya said to express her agony.

• #814 Collapse

jb b hume trading me loss ho to hume ghabrana nahi chahye hota hai bus hum ko apna kam samjhna chahye aur sochna chahye k akhir kis waja say ye howa hai aur hume is me ku loss howa hao jiss say hum kam kar sake.
          • #815 Collapse

‘I really mean it. There is noting great about it!’, Vijay lifted his legs spread over the chair next and clarified himself while positioning himself well in the chair again.

• #816 Collapse

‘And what about this overgrown beard like any sad lover?’, Priya was not yet willing to leave him from disclosing the reality.

• #817 Collapse

‘No! I have avoided shaving for long just because there is no more any formal life of going to office everyday’, Vijay explained.

• #818 Collapse

‘Anyway……..you cannot escape from explaining everything to me about what exactly happened’, Priya was now determined to find out the truth.

• #819 Collapse

‘Ok fine! I will tell you what happened’, Vijay said and started his story.

A long time passed in between. Priya was regularly visiting Vijay’s house. She had decided to proffer her whole life for Vijay’s family. And this very thing was daunting Priya’s father. It was indeed unwelcome for any father.

• #820 Collapse

• #821 Collapse

She again resumed her practice also and whatever she earned, she used to spend on serving Vijay’s family. It was not the money which bothered Priya’s father, but he was worried about her entire life ahead. He thought that Vijay came like a hurricane in Priya’s life which destroyed her to the core.

• #822 Collapse

Despite all this, his father did not lose hopes. Whatever damage she had done to herself was enough, and she needed to come out of it now. But Priya was, as if against her father. At last her father decided to be a silent spectator to whatever happens in her life. As it is, she was

• #823 Collapse

a mature and was legally permitted to take her own decisions. He was now depending more on destiny. He had accepted completely that whatever is destined to happen, will happen. He could not have changed destiny’s decision.

• #824 Collapse

One day Vijay’s father, drunk to the core, was taking a nap on a cot in the lawn. Vijay’s sister was sitting beside him in shabby state and was blabbering looking at the fence of the house. After Vijay died, she was waning. Vijay used to take care of her medicines and some or the other way followed the course strictly. Though Vijay was younger to her, but he was the only

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #825 Collapse

person in house whom his sister used to listen to.

After Vijay’s demise, she had developed inconsistency in her behaviour. Sometimes she used to be fatally violent. Not only medicines, but she was irregular in eating also. Vijay’s

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X