Trading baghair loss mumkin nahi hay
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #796 Collapse

Rajesh rose from his chair and pulled out that picture from the wall and while rolling it he came back and asked something he was not sure whether to ask or not, ‘Did you meet Vijay anytime in last weeks?’.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #797 Collapse

yes forex trading mein loss is the part of the business ager aap ko loss ho gaya hai tu aap tense na hoo is business mein loss say bachna possible nahi hia haan loss k chances ko kaam kia ja sakta hia lakin in ko khatam nahi kia ja sakta is liya is mein strong mind set ki zaroorat hoti hai.
      • #798 Collapse

‘No! I have not…….Why?’, Priya answered without lifting her head while busy writing the prescription thus avoiding to reveal her expressions on face.

• #799 Collapse

‘Then you must be aware that Vijay………’, Rajesh was about to tell and Priya interrupted him, ‘Why?, What happened to Vijay?’.‘I thought you must be aware of……..’, Rajesh tried to explain.

• #800 Collapse

‘Will you please tell me what has happened?’, Priya angrily said to Rajesh.‘I heard that his company has terminated him from his job’, Rajesh answered.

• #801 Collapse

‘What? Terminate? But why?’, Priya exclaimed in surprise.‘Something happened between him and the daughter of his boss!’, Rajesh explained.

• #802 Collapse

Har BUsiness main profit and loss hota ha esi trhn forex main bhe profit and loss hota ha, so koi bhe business ho woh profit and loss k baghair possible nhe ha.
                Forex strategies for beginner click here .... :)
                • #803 Collapse

‘ That means you still did not meet him’ Priya asked.‘Of course I did meet him but he is not revealing anything. In fact, what I told you just now is too

• #804 Collapse

‘What? In love with her? But you…….’, Rajesh exclaimed and sensing what he was about to say further, Priya instantly interrupted to say, ‘And you are disclosing this to me now after so much time?’. Priya quickly got up from her chair and rushed to the door of her clinic while saying, ‘Don’t you know how important his job was for his family and sister? I must go to meet him immediately’.

• #805 Collapse

Priya started from her clinic and stopped only after reaching at Vijay’s home. from across the gate of his bungalow he peeped inside and it reminded her how during their days of college life she would come the same way at his home and her eyes would keep searching for Vijay while looking all over from the gate. But today everywhere there was complete silence

• #806 Collapse

as though nobody was staying in that house. Unrepaired for several years now, that old structure of that house was adding to the tranquility spread over there. Instantly then, Priya sensed some movement in some corner of that open space in front of that house and she

• #807 Collapse

carefully looked over there to discover it was Vijay sitting alone there in a chair deeply engrossed in his thoughts. He did not notice her even after Priya opened the gate and entered inside. With beard overgrown on his face he was sitting alone deep in his thoughts.

• #808 Collapse

‘Vijay! What poor state you have reduced yourself to?’, Priya asked him.

For the first time, while stepping out of the world of his thoughts, Vijay looked in front and gave a welcome smile to Priya. His face was gleaming yet with the same formidable confidence in his mind.

• #809 Collapse

g loss tab hota hai jab insan me lalalach ajaye ya phir wo rules ko follow na kare ya phir wo jaldi earning karne k chakar me par jaye tab loss hoga............
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #810 Collapse

While sitting over the chair kept next to him, Priya asked to Vijay, ‘Rajesh had come to meet me and he was telling that your company has……’.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X