How Market Levels Changed?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1096 Collapse

Trading in equities bear market is characterized by complex and frequently restrictions, making it the danger area, because the states
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1097 Collapse

market kay level me apko resistance aur supported point milay gay jaha pe apko achi tarah say is kay level ko check karna chaiy kay kaha pe is ka resistance point hai aur kaha pe is ka supported oint hai
      • #1098 Collapse

ap ki baat sai hy k market mein 2 level hoty hein support k aur resistance k lekin mujhy b yeh pta nai hy bs enta pta hy k yeh analyis waly hi kuch krty hein chart daikh kr k yeh point support ka hy aur yeh point resisitence ka hy lekin ais ahota kuch b nai hy market kbi b support aur resistence ko nai daikhti hy
        • #1099 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. Trading on top of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than your account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Plaut ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. "

• #1100 Collapse

If your fill shortfalls in the numbers and set up the appropriate accounts

• #1101 Collapse

Yeah, In forex market who can control his greed he must gain. It is not a joking, i say this real truth about this market. In my real trading i feel it. We should fight against our mind to become a successful trader in future. I believe that 90% of new traders loss their all capital for their greed.
              • #1102 Collapse

Bhai log , mujhe to ees ke related yeh information hai jub trend change hone ka indication milta hai to support resistance aur resistance support ban jata hai hai so , two or more high aur two aur more two low aek market ke level create kerte hain ....
                • #1103 Collapse

of this news to assess the impact on the direction of price movement.The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better

• #1104 Collapse

news has also a impact in Forex trading my friend with him we will do any think my friend anad that is really to great for us my friend that we will hear first news then analysis then make thread my friend
                    • #1105 Collapse

Since the analysis of forex news is not an objective, the disposition of the safest is to receive a general look at this news and then extract Dalalatk own.
                      • #1106 Collapse

Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• #1107 Collapse

Dear me new user ho here. muje b is k bare me ni pta or me janena b chahta ho is k bare me. Ye kis ley use hota ha forex trading me . or is ko kese use krte hain
                          • #1108 Collapse

they know what we think, and then they act contrary even steal our money, So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, however, you may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital

• #1109 Collapse

in forex trading greed is the most dangerous thing and most of the traders fall in greed because all of the traders want good return so every trader show greed but the need is to reduce the disease from its roots because it can spoil the whole hard work.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1110 Collapse

jnab hum jab trading karty hain to humain is main loss b ho sakat hay or humain is main profit b ho sakta hay humain is main agr success hasil karni hay to humain is main market ko read karna ho ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X