How Market Levels Changed?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1081 Collapse

In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1082 Collapse

forex aik business he or is me up and down aate rehte hen so levels change hote rehte hen so is tarhan ager dekha jaye to ye sab news per depend kerta he ager to news ko achi tarhan maloom ker len phir he hum market level ko understand ker saken ge
      • #1083 Collapse

In order to maintain this gain mainly depends on the desire of the rolling, but statistics show that 80% of the trading in Forex lasts for 7 days or less, and that 40% of which expire in less than two days. In general, the traders in the Forex market to close their positions when they are making profits from these deals. While working "stop loss point" when the loss of up to a certain point, or when there become another status code and rolling decide to transfer money to it.

• #1084 Collapse

• #1085 Collapse

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to the forex trading as the best work can be done from home. Although the ordinary people and Joodwa opportunity to participate in foreign currency trading in order to make a profit (and so do banks and large companies) since 1998, the forex currently is a modern business forums and events as well as other social gatherings.Although the Forex until recently was more like a secret,
            • #1086 Collapse

a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.

• #1087 Collapse

ye aik bohat bara topic he jis per ap ko complete grip honi chahiye ap ko proper learning kerni ho ge ye itna bara topic ap aik he sawal me pouch rahe hen men ap ko aik comment me nahi samajha sakta hon
                • #1088 Collapse

Forex trading business is risk business. currencies pair values are exchanged the countries economics shape convert. so, when the industry forex broadcast free , the currencies unite values are changed, so, you leave catch the industry place and to do this enterprise.
                  • #1089 Collapse

Traders ko support level and resistance level bohat important hotay hai.Agar traders is ko learn kar lay tu wo trading me kafi achi trading kar sakty hai.In level ki waja say wo stop loss and take profit acha set kar sakty hai.
                    • #1090 Collapse

I think market m just two levels ni hoty support and resitance.market m or bhe buht se levels hoty hain jis k bary m hamin itni zayada information ni hoti .market m buht se utar charhao hoty hain .jo k bas aik acha forex trader hi samjh sakta ha
                      • #1091 Collapse

main nay abhi ek bhai ki post say parha ha kay market level do trha kay hotay ha
                        1 support level
                        2 resistance level
                        mujhy yeh nai pata ha kay market level change kasay hotay ha ager koi expert bhai janta ha to please mujhy bhi batana please

• #1092 Collapse

tow level of market but i don't know that how to change market level if any expert brother know that then please please tell me my request to all kin of experts mujhay pata nai ha kay issay kaye chane krtay ha bata dena mujhay bhi please

• #1093 Collapse

jnab hum jab trading karty hain to humain is main loss b ho skata hay or huamin is main profit b ho sakta hay or huamin is main market ko follow kar kay huamin trading karni ho gi ta kay humin trading main loss nai ho or humin is main profit b ho
                            • #1094 Collapse

patience is a bless n we get blesses with a huge big reward that we cant imagine patience is the keay to succeess so we should never let it go out of our hands and keep patience
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1095 Collapse

By using technical analysis, it is important to remember that most technical indicators show events - meaning they are simply conveying information about an event that has already occurred. However, through technical analysis, we hope to achieve two things: Understand what you think the wider community of investors and finding reliable indicators that not only show what has been revealed, but it gives us an idea of what could be done in the future .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X