trading karte howe kin baton ka khayal rakhna chahiye???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me trader krty waqt ye kheal rkhan chahe k hm is business me lalach se kam nah kareen kyun k jb hm is business me lalach se kam karny lag jayen gyn hm is business me loss karny lag jayen gyn isi liye lalach se kam nahi krna chahe hmen is business me
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

To stop the greed or for the greed to stop we have to trade more and the more at the demo account only then you can be the satisfy and then you have the review the result of the more and the more of the trade at the demo account
      • #228 Collapse

s must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices. Used in this analysis Albianh graphics that reflect price changes for a certain time and they combine technical analysis and basic
        • #229 Collapse

trading karty hue aap ko in baaton ka khyal rakhna chahiye k aap ki lot kam hi hai na ya phir aap lalach ki waja se ziada lot to nahi laga bethy kyun k lalach buri bala lalach se bachen aur mistakes se kuch seekhen phir aap achy trader ban sakty hain.
          • #230 Collapse

Greed is a most important enemy for the forex trading. For the greed and not economic pressure, although sometimes large losses as well I get in this business and as long as I still have the desire to do so why do I have to stop, just enough to take lessons from every mistake and in fact it is the best lesson for us...
            • #231 Collapse

i am in this business from more then last 5 years i can say that i am fully satisfied and happy from this business.cause of forex i am making every month good income however the income is not fix sometime i face losses or make less but still this business is profitable for me as compare to other online business.
              • #232 Collapse

Greed is a most important enemy for the forex trading. For the greed and not economic pressure, although sometimes large losses as well I get in this business and as long as I still have the desire to do so why do I have to stop, just enough to take lessons from every mistake and in fact it is the best lesson for us...

• #233 Collapse

Agr Ap new hain tu ziada focus learning pe Karen. Ziada sy ziada demo practice karen. Trading karty waqt lot size kam sy kam rakhen. Apna mind trading k waqt trading pe he focus rakhen. Emotions pe control rakhen. Confidence k sath trading karen.
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #234 Collapse

forex trading mien apko trading karte hue chahiye ke ap is mien apne emotions pe control rakhen is mien ap kabhi bhi panic nahi hon aur isko deeply seekh kar karen.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                    X